Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 12:32 PM   #1  

Default Applebee's WW menu opinions needed!

Considering going to Applebee's this weekend w/all my sister's and wanted some opinions on their WW menu. Good? Worth the money? Save my time/money? Let me hear your voice, please!! Thanks.

Susan
Old 10-12-2004, 01:23 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

If you like chain food places it isn't bad...if you are one that doesn't like chain places then don't go.

I loved and was definately worth the money and satisified me (as a matter of fact I was stuffed) with the Onion soup and the Sizzling Skillet (it is spicy) with my diet soda.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:53 PM   #3  

I love the WW menu at AppleBees! There are several good meals to choose from, and every WW meal shows the point value. I have tried several of the dinners, and have been very pleased with my meal everytime. I, myself, think the money spent was and is well worth it.
Hope you enjoy!
CAROL
Old 10-13-2004, 09:18 AM   #4  

Default Good morning

Thanks, Kelly and Carol, for your imput. I've heard mostly good stuff. The only complaint one person had was that the dessert was so small it wasn't worth the money.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:29 AM   #5  
CIN

I was disappointed in it twice.......................but I think according to others it depends on the location you pick. My sizzling skillet was barely warm....even after being reheated I didnt like it. I DID enjoy the 3 point onion soup although it was unattractive.It was filling and I would order it again!

I am comfortable knowing the point value of foods...........therefore would just as soon order my favorite things off menus anywhere!

I think for some it offers a "SAFE" place to eat where they can be assured of the portion and point value! And in that case it is a good deal!

Cin~

PS My safest "bet" is sharing portions with my husband too!
Old 10-13-2004, 09:50 AM   #6  

Default Thanks, Cin

for your response. One of the main reasons I'd like to do the Applebee's WW menu is so my sisters, three out of four who need to get healthy, that good for you food and be good food as well. I'm really trying to be a good example to them and encourage them to get healthy. We have a lot of weight related health problems that run deep in my family. Anyway, thanks for the imput. Have a good health day!
Closed Thread