Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 12:08 PM   #1  
Walkn my way to thinville

Smile RESTARTING ww again!!!

Hi everyone! I lost 30 pounds about 3 years ago on WW..I havent been able to lose anymore since then (yo yoed a bit) I have been trying other forms of dieting like atkins and south beach but found them too hard to follow. Finally, I decide to dig out the old WW info and go with what worked for me before!! Duh wish I would have thought of that before!

Anywho, I just wantedt o introduce myself to everyone!
I'll be posting more.
Thanks!
Go Jaime Go Go Go Jaime!!!!
Old 08-05-2004, 01:14 PM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome Jaime!
Old 08-05-2004, 01:41 PM   #3  
Running Babe

Jaime: I know, took me a long time to figure out to get back down to goal I should just follow the plan that got me there in the first place! Congrats on joining

Ali
Old 08-09-2004, 03:56 PM   #4  

Amen to sticking with what works! I am restarting tomorrow (8/10) and could just kick myself for not doing it sooner, or just for sticking with it to begin with ( now THERE's an idea!)
Anyway, today is my first day posting to the board, so hopefully we will have lots of good news to share in the upcoming weeks!
Old 08-09-2004, 06:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 262/255/12

jaime and sherry...welcome back to program...we all know that it works...we just need to work it...easy said but hard to do...but with everyone's support i know that we can all do it...
Old 08-09-2004, 09:27 PM   #6  

welcome sherry!
Old 08-10-2004, 11:17 AM   #7  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

Height: 5'4

I am also restarting ww again. Which ww plan are you ladies going back to?
Old 08-10-2004, 12:03 PM   #8  

Default Good ole' WW

Welcome to everyone,

I too have gone back to WW, again

I also lost 30 lbs years ago and kept it off until, marriage, pregnancy, then divorce, life, etc......

Currently I am a 38yo single mom, who wants to live a long energetic life with my son. He is extremely athletic, and I cannot keep up with him at all. I want to play some sports with him. I need to live a long healthy life, I am all he has.

I have returned to WW so many times. This time I am logging into 3FC everyday. I am currently not able to attend meetings. But I am hoping to after my son returns to school. I am also looking forward to my brother and his family moving to my town. My sister in law and I are hoping to work on our weight, exercise together. She has nowhere near what I have to lose, but that's ok, we both need the motivation.

Thanks for reading, and love all the support here,
Old 08-10-2004, 12:37 PM   #9  

I am going to WW with a friend too...it is a lot easier if you have a diet buddy. Also my husband is a big support and he has decide he wants to lose some weight too. He eats the same type of food that I do + some extra snacks that I don't eat and he goes walking with me in the evenings after work.

I find this site is a great support as well as a great place to get ideas and recipes
Old 08-10-2004, 04:30 PM   #10  

Wink

I too am returning to WW. I did great on the program app. 3 years ago. I'm not sure why I gave it up I recently had a baby and I have gotten all my baby fat off, now I want to get some pre-pregnancy weight off. I think this sight seems great with all the support!!!!

Heather D.
222/190/135
HW/CW/GW

Old 08-11-2004, 12:08 AM   #11  

Wink

welcome to jaime and sherry!! Stay focused and good luck to both of you!!

Cathy
Old 08-11-2004, 10:28 AM   #12  

I have joined and dropped out of WW more then I care to mention, I keep on wondering where I would be now if I had just stuck to it when I originally started. The most I have lost with WW was about 35 lbs. Then life just got in the way, we went on vacation and when I returned we had a new leader who I just did not care for...I thought (as we all seem to) that I could continue on my own. Well, I gained back every bit of weight I had lost and then some (okay, who am I kidding?....A LOT). So I am back with a renewed interest, and I am using this forum for the much needed support between meetings.
I have heard they are starting a new program-this always scares me, does anyone know anything about it?
Old 08-11-2004, 11:04 AM   #13  
Running Babe

Sherry: There's a thread on it in WW Home section. I think you can still follow flexpoints though. I do not do well with rules on a program. Doing my own thing with points was what worked for me! The most important thing you have done though is recognized your gain and are now going back so congrats!

Ali
Old 08-11-2004, 11:11 AM   #14  

Default New Program....

Another new program. What is the name of it? I have not been to a meeting since the spring. I bought a couple of the spiral journals to use at home for the summer. And have been trying to follow at home. Not successful, until I started 3FC everday, (2 wks).
Old 08-11-2004, 03:21 PM   #15  

Hi guys!!! I have a question. Today a friend I don't get to see too often stopped by the office and wanted to go to lunch. We went to Chilis and I had their Quesadilla explosion salad. (Only ate about 1/2) I cannot find any nutritional info on it but I counted it as 10 points, do you think that is right???? Or does anyone know how many points it is?????

Any help would be great.

Heather
194/190/136
SW/CW/GW

Closed Thread