Old 01-20-2016, 08:28 PM   #1  

Default Saving weeklies for a splurge meal?

Hi everyone I am new to weight watchers, and I just wanted to find out if I save all of my weekly points, am I able to use all fo them at one time for a splurge meal? Like if my husband and I want to go out to chinese can I save the points to use at that meal? Or will that throw all of my hard work off?

Thanks for the help!!
Gippaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 02:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 174/169.6/125

Height: 5'6"

Ohh yes, that's generally what I use them for! One nice big splurge every week gives me something awesome to look forward to! It won't ruin all of your hard work, they are there to be used!
wolfchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 02:45 AM   #3  
Less of a Better Me

Yes, you can use all of them at once if you want to. I generally don't do it right before weigh in though as it can result in some water retention. Personally I space mine out more during the week, but do tend to use them mostly when eating out. I like to reserve some though so I can go over a few on the other days as well.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 05:33 PM   #4  

Woo hoo! Awesome I have all of my weekly points saved for my date night tomorrow night hahah
Gippaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:36 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 200/185/135

Height: 5'2

Yup! You can use your weeklies however you'd like - divide by day, all in one meal, etc.
LettuceDoThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:20 AM   #6  
Heading Downtown...

S/C/G: 225/165/165

Height: 5'8"

It was my experience too that doing that within a few days of my weigh-in would cause a "gain" which wasn't a big deal... But it did change my behavior and I stopped doing it as much... Like for instance... We used to do Chinese take out like once a week... I DEFINITELY don't do that anymore... and pizza night... Well, I've got to be careful with that one too...
TripSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 09:15 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 180/173/130

Height: 5'7"

You'll have to use them as you see fit for you personally. If I eat all my daily points AND my weekly, I don't loose anything at all. Nothing. I generally eat all my daily but do occasionally go over 1-2 . So whatever works for you. They are there if you need to use them.
jeanie402000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 09:22 PM   #8  
Just for today

S/C/G: 328.8/301.6/150

Height: 5'5"

I weigh in on Saturday morning and enjoy a splurge lunch afterward. Gives me about a week to work it off lol.
StarryEyes86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 08:58 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 230/222.8/180

Height: 5' 11"

Gippaloo, I always save my weeklies for a splurge meal, usually lunch after my Monday weigh in. Like other users have said, it gives me something to look forward too for the last half of my week and also gives me something to positively reflect on/is satisfying the first few days of the week. Just about when I stop having the satisfied vibe it is within a few days of weigh in. So it is a big part of my weight loss strategy that seems to help quite a bit!
NacieP is offline   Reply With Quote