Old 09-08-2015, 12:41 AM   #1  
Less of a Better Me

Default September Chat

I was really busy the past couple of weeks so didn't post. My daughter got a urinary infection that became a kidney infection and ended up with her in the hospital getting IV antibiotics so I was very focused on all that (she is out now and fine).

I weighed in for September and was at 146.4 pounds. My goal weight is 146 which I got to in July (yay!), then I went up some in August as I was transitioning to maintainence and then I came down for this month's weigh in. I'm happy to feel that I'm doing well at maintaining.

Now that I've done that awhile (I didn't have to do formal maintenance as I was already a regained lifetime member), I plan to work on losing a little more. Probably about 5 to 10 pounds, but really mostly concerned with the body composition.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/190

Height: 5'8"

Hi all (assuming anyone is still out there?) - Thanks, Koshka for starting the thread. I wanted to change my signature after last week's shocking weigh in (away for two weeks, family wedding, and had a loss - made everyone in the house use the scale just to see that it was working right - lol). I have a feeling it's going to go up this Friday because of the crazy Labor day weekend food I had, but want to celebrate success regardless. Hope everyone is having a good month so far and maybe we can get a little more convo going this time, lol!
elaineindc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 01:47 PM   #3  

Hi Everyone

I'm new started WW end of August and just starting to get the hang of the new point system.

SW 311 CW 304.6 working to 10 lbs by end of the month
Amby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 03:42 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/190

Height: 5'8"

Hi all, just checking in for my own accountability. I had a tough weekend. I weighed in Friday and while I had a loss, it wasn't very big and I did some math that suggests that at this pace, I'm not going to get to onderland before the holidays start. I'm pretty sure the holidays are going to be hard for maintenance for me and I was just feeling discouraged. I used up all my weeklies over the weekend - partly as an emotional eating issue but also because we had a few meals scheduled out and I knew I would have wine, etc. I woke up this morning just feeling awful. I can see that I will work and keep close to my points M-Th and feel like it was hard to do, but I did it...and then have a disappointing weigh in on Friday again. Ugga ugga. Just venting, but frustrated with the slow pace of this progress.
elaineindc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 03:59 PM   #5  
Less of a Better Me

Elaineindc - I lost weight slowly too, but I did get there. It is better than gaining or maintaining...

Since I last posted I had my body fat checked by Bod Pod and found out I am really skinny fat. Normal BMI but 45% body fat. So that is mostly what I need to work on. Losing fat, but not muscle.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote