Old 01-17-2015, 01:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 285/284/190

Height: 5'5

Default No weight loss yet

Been on weight watchers for 10 days now and no weight loss yet.. Boo Hoo!! Has this happened to anyone else?
dreamspirit12302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 10:07 PM   #2  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Are you going to meetings or doing strictly online?

Either way, just my opinion, I feel the material was not probably delivered correctly.

How can I help?
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 05:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 285/284/190

Height: 5'5

I'm doing it online.. Actually when I took all my clothes off before I got into the shower I weighed myself and it says that I lost 1lb in 11 days.. I'm following my 40 points everyday. I drink flavored water mostly and sometimes I will drink a couple diet soda's a week.
Maybe I'll just be a slow loser.. I don't know.
dreamspirit12302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 08:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Make sure the time you weigh yourself is consistent, and the manner in which you weigh yourself is consistent. The most popular time to weigh seems to be in the morning, after using the bathroom, while nude.

Could be a slow loser. I generally lose at about 1lb a week average, which isn't so bad and does really add up. If I eat less carbs then I actually lose a bit more I've noticed, but I just adore my carbs and find cutting them out results bad things. Worth noting that when I first began to drink an adequate amount of water during the day, I did hold onto that for a while. I think cause I'd been dehydrated for so long my body just held onto it for dear life. I'd probably wait a few weeks to see if there's still no change before changing anything up.
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:00 PM   #5  
Loving Simply Filling

S/C/G: 195/161.4/164

Height: 5'8"

Sometimes you can overuse 0 pts foods to fill you when hungry. Make sure you are not eating too many of those a day. Keep to 5-6 fruits/Veggies and not too many other 0 pts. They may be zero pts but they are not eat all you want, they do have calories.
Dixiemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:58 AM   #6  
Sassafrass

S/C/G: 325/240/175

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixiemom View Post
Sometimes you can overuse 0 pts foods to fill you when hungry. Make sure you are not eating too many of those a day. Keep to 5-6 fruits/Veggies and not too many other 0 pts. They may be zero pts but they are not eat all you want, they do have calories.
THIS!

I know personally I don't lose much when I eat high sugar fruits. So, now I go toward berries instead of bananas and bananas.

Also, a food scale has been critical for me instead of just eye balling things. Portion control is huge!

WW is all about finding what works for you.

Would you post one of your food logs? We might be able to help!
SoMuchFattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 10:05 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

Absolutely about the 0 point foods. I limit my fruit to one serving per day (and I count it - old WW), but I don't count my non-starchy vegetables like zucchini, spinach/lettuce, etc.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote