Old 11-14-2014, 07:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 14.3/14.3/12

Height: 5.4

Default value diary app (based on ww)

afternoon everyone , ive seen some people using an app called value diary which is basically weight watchers without the cost , has anybody used it and find it to be good ?
vick1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 11:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 298.6/298.6/175

Height: 5'9''

I'm just starting weight watchers again. It's a great system and it has worked for me several times, but I always fall off the wagon and end up putting everything back on. In any case, I have all of my old points calculators and books and I plan on using that in conjunction with an iPhone app, My Score Plus. It has the old and new points calculator (Points and Points Plus), food tracker diary, ability to save favorites to plug into the diary, exercise tracker, water tracker, etc. It's just much easier then writing it down somewhere. I'm also going to use WeightBot app to track my progress. It allows you to set goals and shows you charts that track your progress. I think both apps together cost about $5, I bought them last time I was on Weight Watchers and I just redownloaded my purchases. Good luck.
nlm1106 is offline   Reply With Quote