Old 10-22-2014, 09:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 128.7kg/125.1kg/80kg

Height: 168cm

Cool What's on your Menu today?

So yeah, I might be a bit hyper at the moment, being new and all.

Anyways, I thought it would be fun to share our meals for the day, also as a source for inspiration what to cook or what to snack.

I'll start:
Breakfast: two slices rye bread with Quark, a slice of smoked chicken breast and jam and a cup of coffee with sugar and milk.
12 points
Btw - there's no real translation for Quark and I've never seen it in the States, neither did my Hostmom know it. I think it could be best described as a mixture of very light cream cheese and yoghurt.

Snack: Quark and Raspberries
1 Point

Lunch: Left-Overs from last night; Spaghettisalad with Cucumber, Cherry Tomatos, Balsamico Chicken and Basil.
10 Points

Dinner: Tuna salad with white beans, Rocket, Onions, Tomatos and Pizzabread
(I don't have the points handy just now)

Dessert: Yoghurt with fresh Mango
2 Points
Tanyanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 12:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

I usually post my meals in a daily accountability thread I'm participating in, but I can share them here too

Breakfast: Carnation Instant Breakfast Drink (4 points)

Lunch: 3 Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizzas (12 points) I was craving pizza today, this was my work around.

Snack: Apple Peach Crisp Smoothie (5 points)I leave out the oatmeal and add a tiny bit of granola to the top after it's blended.

Dinner: Chicken Salad (10 points) 2 cups lettuce, 2 servings chicken breast sandwich meat, 2 tbl blue cheese dressing, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, and 2 servings olives.

Snack: Yoplait Light + Granola (4 points)

Last edited by sunarie; 10-22-2014 at 12:34 PM.
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 01:04 PM   #3  
Sassafrass

S/C/G: 325/240/175

Height: 5'5"

We used to have this thread, too. I loved it because I always got ideas - the texas toast garlic bread pizza sounds like something I'll need to be trying sooner rather than later. I also post all my meals on my instagram account!

10pp Breakfast: 1c. Trader Joe's 2% Cottage cheese (5pp), 1 light english muffin (2pp), 2 wedge laughing cow cheese (1pp), 2 plums (0pp) and a cup of coffee with cream (2pp)

7pp Lunch: 50g Quinoa crisps (6pp) w/ 2tbsp Trader Joe's Queso (0pp), snow peans and carrots with 4tbsp Trader Joe's Reduced Guilt Guacamole, and marinated mushrooms (0pp) and NSA mandarin oranges (0pp). I had brought a beet and goat cheese salad, but it wasn't hitting the spot, so I skipped it.

Dinner: no club, hubcap and I are going to Cirque Du Soleil tonight and will eat somewhere before. It will definitely be very clean since I have my weigh in tomorrow!
SoMuchFattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:20 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 249.2/see ticker/125

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Fun!

Yesterday, I had....

AM 2 cups coffee with 1T cream in each

B 1 cup egg whites...mountain of veggies (red peppers, onions, zucchini) fruit cup (homemade...banana, grapes and pineapple)

L 8 oz tilapia salad with feta and light dressing

D Meatloaf (homemade w/ ground turkey) 1 cup diced oven roasted potatoes and veggies (carrots, green beans, wax beans mix).

22PP total (I should be at 26).
kmac1196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:40 AM   #5  

So great to see all your menues posted! Awesome!

Breakfast: two slices rye bread with Quark, a slice of smoked chicken breast and jam and a cup of coffee with sugar and milk.
12 points
Yep, same as yesterday. I'm lazy, I can't be bothered thinking too much in the morning so I keep it as simple as possible.

1 Point

Lunch: We had Teamlunch today at work and ordered some Fusion-Kitchen-Asian-Food. I had Bo Luc Lac (I love the name of that dish...) a warm Vietnamese Beef and Watercress Salad with Tomatos and Onions and Rice. I'll have to figure out the points at home with the help of my little booklet.

Snack: Orange Bell Pepper Sticks

Dinner: I plan to make Salmon Guacamole Wraps with Rocket, a recipe from one of my WW cookbooks. I think it was around 10 points.

Dessert: Yoghurt with fresh Passionfruit
2 Points
Old 10-23-2014, 01:12 PM   #6  

Snack: Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (4 points) Left out the graham crackers, substituted fat free vanilla yogurt for the almond milk, and agave nectar for the sweetener, added granola. Didn't add cool whip/reddi whip either.

Lunch: Leftover pork potstickers from the other night (14 points) No recipe, these are just something frozen that boyfriend and I like.

Dinner: Chicken Salad (10 points) 2 cups lettuce, 2 servings chicken breast sandwich meat, 2 tbl blue cheese dressing, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, and 2 servings olives. I was suppose to eat this yesterday, but ended up skipping it cause I wasn't hungry. So now it's on the menu for today instead.

Snack: Yoplait Light + Granola and an apple (4 points)
Old 10-24-2014, 12:09 PM   #7  

Snack: Peach Apple Crisp Smoothie (5 points) I love this one!

Lunch: 2 Servings Low Fat 3-Cheese Mac and Cheese (14 points) This website appears to be down.. I have a cached version to go off of.. that is the correct link though. New recipe to try.

Dinner: Leftover Mac and Cheese w/ broccoli side (7 points)

Snack: WW Ice Cream Bar and Breakfast Drink (6 points) Sometimes I do a breakfast drink at night if I think I'll be hungry later.. it's only 4 points and it tends to stave off hunger for me. Got up earlier than normal today, so we're doing one tonight as I'll likely eat dinner earlier than normal.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:45 PM   #8  

Yesterday, I had:

12 points

1 Point

Lunch: Pastasalad with ham, leek, bell pepper and rocket.

Dinner: We ordered Indian food, as I wasn't feeling too well. I had a Vegetable Curry with rice.

Dessert: Yoghurt with fresh Mango
2 Points

Last edited by Tanyanka; 10-24-2014 at 11:45 PM.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:26 PM   #9  

Lunch: Dominos Buffalo Chicken Sandwich (22 points!!!)

Snack: Slice of Ezekiel Raisin Bread with 1 tbl Country Crock Light Spread (3 points)

Dinner: PB&J Smoothie (6 points) and a Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream bar (2 points)

Snack: Carnation Instant Breakfast (4 points) I was super hungry and didn't wanna go too far over points. This was to feel me up and stop my snacking that had been going on.

Last edited by sunarie; 10-26-2014 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:13 PM   #10  
JAYNE

S/C/G: 276/251/150

b- Yoplait apple yogurt with 1/2 cup whole grain oatmeal 5pt
s- nature box ww lemon fig bar 3pt
L ww tortilla with 3 oz steak strip, spinachs and 1 tbsp. opa ranch greek yogurt dssg 9pt
s- delmonte naturals grapefruit and ww cheese stick 1 pt
d- chicken salad with croutons, tomato, lettuce opa blue cheese dressing 8pt
s-to be determined.

Last edited by jillybean2014; 10-25-2014 at 06:14 PM.
jillybean2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 11:49 PM   #11  

Yesterdays food was:

12 points

1 Point

Lunch: Tortilla-Pizza 14 points

Dinner: spinach and ground beef with rice.
10 points

I'm cooking A LOT from the two WW books I've bought and I really like the recipes.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:08 PM   #12  

Had to go edit my post from yesterday cause I was way off what I planned to eat. Today is basically planned for what yesterday should have been, lol.

Snack: 2 servings Fruit Salad (4 points)

Lunch: Leftover Mac and Cheese from when I made it w/ steamed broccoli (12 points)

Dinner: 6" Turkey Subway Sandwich or 3 Hard Shell Tacos from Taco Bell. (11 or 12 points) We're taking my son home today, it's an hour and a half drive each way, so we'll likely be picking dinner up on the road. Going to hit up either Subway or Taco Bell.

Snack: Yoplait Yogurt with Granola (4 points)
Old 10-27-2014, 03:33 AM   #13  

Yesterdays food was:

12 points

One additional Milkcoffee: 3 points

1 Point

Lunch: left-over spinach and ground beef, added lentils and some whole wheat toast at the side

snack: chocolate covered apple rings (I craved chocolate...) 6 points

Dinner: Tunapasta with cherry tomatos
10 points

I find that the weekends are worst for me snack-wise.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:40 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 172/153/145

Height: 5'8"

I like threads like these to see what others eat and I get so many ideas! I was posting in the pregnancy/breastfeeding one but this one is a bit more active.

Yesterday's menu:

B: oatmeal w/ milk, agave syrup & cinnamon (I eat this pretty much everyday), coffee w/ milk (7 pts)
S: banana (0 pts)
L: roasted butternut squash w/ olive oil, 1 slice whole wheat bread w/ 1 laughing cow wedge, 2 clementines (12 pts)
S: apple with 2 tbsp PB (5 pts)
D: homemade beef & veggie soup, 1 slice whole wheat bread w/ parmesean, yoghurt with honey (10 pts)
D: 1 square dark chocolate (1 pt) - I have to have one a day... I'm a chocoholic!
TheLunchLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 12:45 PM   #15  

Breakfast: Carnation Instant Breakfast Drink (4 points) If you haven't noticed.. this is my breakfast everyday. It's filling and I get a little bit of a chocolate milk fix. I make it with skim milk.

Snack: Simple Strawberry Smoothie (4 points)

Lunch: French Onion Soup (4 points) w/ side Caesar Salad (7 points)

Dinner: 2 Hot Dogs w/ Bun (14 points)

Snack: Ezekiel Raisin Bread w/ 1 Tbl Country Crock Light (3 points)

Last edited by sunarie; 10-27-2014 at 12:57 PM.