I'm back!

• It's so nice to still see some familiar names/faces in here. I know I've kept up with some of you via my blog and other's via facebook.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the new names and faces now!

Long story short, (all within the last year) I was 25lbs from goal, got pregnant, had a miscarriage at 10 weeks, ate back 40lbs, and rejoined WW last night.

The weekly topic was "A Simple (Re)Start". The timing couldn't have been better! The whole reason I ever started my weight loss journey/Weight Watchers was to have a healthy pregnancy someday...and here I am, rejoining for the exact same reason. Funny how life works, right?
  • Hi! Good to see you back. I've been reading your blog though. BTW, as of yesterday you can connect your Fitbit or Jawbone to eTools (I know you had a Fitbit).
  • Koshka - yes, I am so excited about this. Do you know if there is a way I can see all of the details on the WW app (or online) or will it just give me an Activity Point number? Any idea?
  • I've been following your blog since before you moved it off the WW site. I had left WW in July 2013 and now just rejoined and then I find you back here again LOL! I'm glad you're back!
  • Awww!!! Thanks Linda! Welcome back!! <3
  • On Fitbit and WW all you see on etools is how many APs you've earned. However, you can still see all the detail on the Fitbit dashboard, of course.