Old 04-28-2014, 11:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW242/CW207/GW150

Height: 5'3

Default How do you like weight watchers?

Thinking of trying WW and was wondering your views on it. My mom tried it many years ago and it worked really well for her.
tinamariefitforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:36 AM   #2  
Level 5 Vegan

S/C/G: 289/171/140

Height: 5'4"

As someone who was morbidly obese since before she can remember, Weight Watchers taught me how to eat in a balanced but sustainable way; it taught me about portions. I found what works for me, and tips for staying on plan that have really changed my life. So, needless to say, I'm a huge proponent!
PUPMOM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:30 PM   #3  
Never Giving Up

S/C/G: Going from chubby to not

For me, WW is the best plan. Believe me I have tried others, especially when I thought there was some easy way out. The worst was Nutri System, icky-poo.

The reason I like WW and tracking my food is that nothing is forbidden, in moderation of course. When I started back in January I happened to read an article in Oprah magazine which stated "Don't do any diet if you can't eat that way for the rest of your life". That was the ding ding ding moment about WW's for me and I knew I would succeed in getting the weight off and keeping it off if I worked it. I had success with LC diets but after I lost some weight I went back t eating my old way. It was impossible for me to have success because it was "all or nothing".

WW suggest not more than 2 lbs a week loss, and some don't like that; but for me it is a healthy and doable way to lose the lbs and inches.
Serenity100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:47 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 404/306/170ish

Height: 5'7"

I love WW and believe me I have tried all them all. I really like that no foods are restricted
projectjudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 11:32 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 69kg/65/60

Height: 5ft

I love Weight Watchers. It really is the sustainable healthy choice. I don't believe in cutting out whole groups of food and I go into starvation mode even thinking about it, so Weight Watchers has been great for me in that I know I can eat anything as long as it fits into my points. I highly recommend it. It might take a while to get your head around the points values but they'll soon become second nature.
happybug is offline   Reply With Quote