April WW Chat

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • Welcome to a new month! Let's rock it!
  • Thanks for starting the new thread DBA

Yes, we are going to rock April! Warmer weather, sunny days, wanting to look good in the summer!
  • It is very quiet around here, an no April fools jokes yesterday? Geeze, yay SPRING is here. Silence is a sign of that! hehe.

179.7 yay. I'm in the 170s and hope to not see 180s again!
  • Grats on the 170s. And, I'm with you about not seeing the 180s again.
  • Quote: Grats on the 170s. And, I'm with you about not seeing the 180s again.
    I hear you. I'm just ready to be 178ish so I don't feel like I can get back into that 180 territory.
  • Yesterday, it rained a little and the world smelled like that rich earth smell that means Spring is here and it was magical.

Today, severe thunderstorms complete with flooding and hail. No bicycle riding for this girl.
  • Lost another lb. this week. I'm good with that!
    Today we had a class trip to Pizza Uno and I had my first pizza since I started on Jan 1. Dayum, it tasted so good, and it wasn't even "real" NY pizza. It was a kid's make your own little pizza. They had the sauce and cheese right there in little measuring cups. Maybe a little more carbs then I would have liked, but the sauce and cheese was exactly 1/4 cup each. I counted it as 10 points but it was probably less.

The sun is finally shining, I walked to the post office when I got home, it felt great!

TTFN
  • Ah I miss pizza, I mean I still have it, only with a gluten-free crust... Like cream cheese or the gluten free crust from mellow mushroom.
  • Got 'glutened' at a restaurant last night. Man, I slept 8 hrs last night and woke up so sleepy, was about to fall asleep at work around 1. Came home and slept 4 hrs and am still tired.
  • Quote: Got 'glutened' at a restaurant last night. Man, I slept 8 hrs last night and woke up so sleepy, was about to fall asleep at work around 1. Came home and slept 4 hrs and am still tired.
    Man, that must be so difficult to deal with. Today I went through all my points quickly, but it didn't seem like I ate that much. I have to start making vegetables, I had gotten out of the habit when I go sick.
  • I have been eating less veggies as well. I know it's not good for me, but I have been stretched to the max lately. Ready to get my rear back in gear.
  • Aurgh! This week I have been sooo hungry. And I've felt like I've been out of control for most of it. I continued journaling my food through all of it...sometimes after the fact, but I wrote it down nonetheless. I just looked back over the week, and I've been OP every day. I would have guessed the opposite. As a matter of fact there have been several days where I've ended up leaving points uneaten. Wow. The scale was down this morning, so I'll take it and keep moving forward.

Now just get me to the weekend!
  • I have really discovered roasting vegetables for the first time and I love them. I roast them with sprinkled parmesan cheese. I count the cheese points but no need for the veggies. I can eat that as my main meal. And once they are roasted you can simply reheat.

I was hungry for the first time last night, like in the middle of the night I think it was probably my anxiety more than anything, because in the past if I was anxious I would eat. But this time, I just let it pass and then managed to fall back to sleep 45 minutes later.

I have ten points left over and I'm going to drink two glasses of wine later. Cheers! I love WW for this very reason.
  • MamaLu - Sounds like you've done a lot of good stuff. You've tracked and you've stayed on program! Doesn't sound out of control at all.

As for me, I weighed in for a 1.4 pound loss which is great for me. Also, it puts me at just over halfway to my goal.
  • Great loss, Koshka. Hope every had a great Friday!