3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   March WW Chat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/293320-march-ww-chat.html)

Koshka 03-03-2014 06:33 PM

I have heard from a lot of people that the PB2 with chocolate is really good. haven't tried it myself, but I might get some and see what I think.

Serenity100 03-05-2014 06:39 AM

Yay! Another lb. gone. That makes it 18 total since Jan. 1st. :flow1:

I'm especially glad because I went out to dinner on Monday, and still showed a decent loss on my WI on Wed.

As long as we stick to our points, and don't go crazy using the weeklies, it all works out.

Koshka 03-05-2014 02:12 PM

Great result, especially with eating out a couple of days before weigh in.

amandie 03-05-2014 02:26 PM

Great job, Serenity! I agree with Koshka.

I made an interesting concoction yesterday with pb2, cocoa powder and marshmallow creme. It kind of tasted like a reese's milkshake, well a melted one, LOL. Next time I won't add so much water. It satisfied my sweet tooth and I would make it again for shark week cravings.

DrivenByAmbition 03-05-2014 03:21 PM

That sounds like a sweet treat. It's midweek, and I'm so tired. Off to take a nap in a bit, ready for the weekend.

Serenity100 03-05-2014 04:39 PM

Amandie, that sounds delicious. I'm kind of nervous about ordering the PB2 with chocolate, because even though I'm not crazy about plain pb, pb with chocolate is another story. . .Love those Reeses peanut butter cups at Halloween, and at Easter too.

My secret for losing even though I went out. I ordered the salmon even though there were so many awesome things I really love on the menu. The salmon came with veggies, no potatoes. But I made up for that by ordering one drink, vodka with soda. low carbs. :)

DrivenByAmbition 03-05-2014 11:07 PM

My nap was entirely too long. I slept from like 4:30 to 8:00 and cooked dinner. I tell you, with going gluten free, my cooking is getting better :) Plus I'm doing simply filling (technically) and I'm losing. I just drop a pound and half every 6-9 days. I'm okay with that. 185.8 today. I wish I could be at goal by wedding, but I'm satisfied with knowing I will at least be in 170s. Hopefully, little more than 2 months away.

skimmy201 03-06-2014 02:55 PM

Hi everyone. I have been doing WW off and on for three years now(stopped while pregnant). Two questions: simple filling?! How does it work,have ppl found it helped? I have been stuck for over two months and I am getting beyond frustrated.

Serenity100 03-07-2014 04:09 PM

TGIF! Another Friday already. The good news is that it is Friday, the bad news is that on the weekends it is easier to stray off plan because our days are less structured.

Has anyone tried the Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt. It is marked with the Weight Watchers logo and only 2 points. I tried the strawberry cheesecake, it was tasty and sweet. I didn't really taste any "cheesecake" in it though. lol I'm wondering how this yogurt is only 2 points while plain fat free yogurt which is 100 points is three? I'm going to have to compare the protein. This yogurt contains 12 g. This yogurt only has 12 carbs so that is good too.

Enjoy the weekend. Hoping to go to a flower show and think Spring!

DrivenByAmbition 03-07-2014 10:16 PM

Thinking spring, Serenity, sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to non-cold weather tomorrow. So tired of being cold! My weight came down a little bit this week. Hope next weigh in is same or better next week. Have a good weekend!

DrivenByAmbition 03-08-2014 04:38 AM

Sadly, I have yet to go to bed, and have horrible acid going on. :/ I didn't think I did that bad today.

Autumnjana 03-08-2014 10:13 AM

Hi Serenity,

I tried the yogurt last week. The flavours were pretty good. I compare the protein amount with other brands at the grocery store and they all had the same 8 grams of protein. However, I'm really not impressed that they don't tell you the reason why it is 1 point instead of 2 points like the other zero fat yogurts is because it contains Splenda. Totally not impressed. Not everyone enjoys having fake sugar in their bodies.

I'm just a little grumpy about it because at the time I didn't realize it and I wasted ten dollars on a ton of yogurt that had to be given away. And I read and compared labels as well.

Anyway if you don't mind Splenda - and some people love it and that's fine - then it's a good value. But I am looking at weight loss and weight maintenance from a whole health perspective and I don't think Splenda is a good personal choice for me. Therefore, I am back to my old brand this week :)

BethC 03-08-2014 08:26 PM

Hi everyone!! I was away on vacation, came back and saw a good loss on the scale. I tried to track the best I could and it worked for me! So happy it's march and hopefully this long NY winter will be over soon!

I never really liked peanut butter, (except with chocolate, lol), but one of my favorite snacks OP is almond butter with slices of green apples, so yummy!

TerrapinMode 03-09-2014 01:55 AM

Back to WW after a long break and far too many vacations. Hoping to reach the 160's by the end of March.

Looking forward to getting to know you all as I restart my journey... :)

amandie 03-09-2014 03:07 AM

Welcome back, TerrapinMode.

Yay, BethC!

Hope you're feeling better now, DBA with all the acid. :(

Love your thinking, Serenity!

Skimmy- Can't help you there as I've never tried simply filling. Hopefully someone else can chime in and help ya out. When you say stuck, do you mean you're stuck at the same weight? Perhaps less weeklies or check/adjust your fruit/veggie intake? Are you tracking everything properly? Just throwing out possibilities. Another way is to maybe try the Wendy plan (basically zigzagging your points along with weeklies, there's a free calculator online if you search.)

ETA: I'm so tired. I've been at a bowling tournament all day (as a fan) and standing a lot. I did okay foodwise but I am definitely not going to step on the scale until next weekend due to sodium bombs, lol.