Wendie Plan!

• When I first started Weight Watchers I could not eat ANY of my weekly points or I would not lose any weight at all. I also had to eat all of my daily points (26) or I would not see a loss. I have noticed the closer I get to my goal the harder it is to lose weight. I decided to try the Wendie Plan for a week and lost almost 2 pounds! Which is so weird because it takes all of your weekly points and splits them up throughout the week. So now I am eating my weekly points and losing weight even though I couldn't eat any of them in the beginning. Crazy! But I am not complaining =)
  • Yeah it's funny how our bodies adjust over time. Glad you found what works for you.
  • What is the wendie plan?
  • It takes your weekly points and splits them up throughout the week so you eat a different amount of points every day. I get 26 daily points so this is how my plan looks:

Monday - 26
    Tuesday - 30
    Wednesday - 28
    Thursday - 26
    Friday - 31
    Saturday - 27
    Sunday - 41-46
  • For those who are curious about how to calculate points on the Wendie plan- here is an online calculator to help you out.
  • Ah, I see. Thank you
  • I did the Wendie plan a few years ago...and it really works.

Now that I've gone back on WW, I'm cycling my points throughout the week. It really does shake things up.