Old 12-15-2013, 12:58 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 219/ticker/118

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUPMOM5 View Post
Warning: This is not going to be the answer you want.

I don't have cheat days and I think most WW don't have cheat days. Why? The whole point of the plan is that you can live with it and have the room to treat yourself with food. If I want to have a day out where I eat pizza and have ice cream, I just save my WP then, that day, have a light breakfast and lunch. That, however, is not cheating - it's planned and within my points.
^^^This.

The first thing I thought was "why on earth do you need a cheat day on WW?"

Krissy you obviously know what you doing as you've lost a great deal of weight, congrats! But one of the things that turned me on to WW is that I can have what I want with WW. Anything in moderation. I am trying to stick within healthy guidelines but if I want a bowl of icecream or french fries I have it. I just measure and eat less. I think we have to find something we can do for life, and not feel the need to have a "cheat" day. If you do, it's too restrictive IMHO.
candykisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #17  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

What she said!

I think that even using the word cheat is too negative and restrictive. Eat what you want, when you want. Within reason and portioned.
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:56 PM   #18  

Default Just had one

I just had a full on chest 1/2 day yesterday with two big margaritas, about 10 chips and salasa and a Mexican Entree with soup too. I estimated it as over 60 points.
I can say that today I have not been hardly hungry at all and I’m under my daily limit by quite a few points. I honestly enjoyed myself a lot yesterday and I’m glad I went out. It’s been the first time I have used all of my weekly points (I never use exercise points) and I really needed a hearty meal. I think the key to my 12 pound in two month weight loss has been avoiding fattening restaurant meals and alcohol but I really did need a night out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissypants29 View Post
Hey guys

I was wondering about cheat days. I have been on WW for 9 months. I have been pretty strict, I follow it pretty much to a T. I feel guilty of thinking of even having a cheat day but I know its realistic to have one every now and then. I don't even know how to have a cheat day lol. So my question is, how many points do you go over? Is there a recommended amount? Do we even go over the points, and if we do then we are jeopardizing our weekly weight loss correct? I was thinking of having a day to just not worry about keeping the points within my limit, but not go completely overboard either.

So in a nutshell, how do you have your cheat days?

Thanks
Lauraa1791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:25 AM   #19  
Less of a Better Me

I don't consider that necessarily a cheat day. It is just a high point day. It is OK to eat weekly points (Fitpoints for that matter). This isn't cheating. It is just eating more points than usual.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote