Finally OFFICIALLY Joined WW!

• Hello! I wanted to introduce myself. I have been a member of this forum for a while yet OBVIOUSLY never stuck with anything. I have started and stopped Weight Watchers numerous times throughout my life, but never officially joined. I always had my grandma buy the materials and then attempt this journey on my own. When I bought a iPhone, my free app for android was not available for iPhone, forcing me to join weight watchers officially. I am hoping since I am paying for an online membership (because I still refuse to do meetings) I will feel more obligated to stay with it.
    So a little about myself. I am 26, a paralegal full-time, and mother of now 3 beautiful children. I just had my little girl on October 2 of this year and I have 2 boys (3 and 6 years old). I am a single mother to all 3 with only my family to rely on for help. I am currently staying with my grandmother to get back on my feet. Hopefully I'll be able to either go to Grad school or Law school in the near future, but it's at least a year or more away. I have never done weight watchers while nursing so this will be new as well as my weight is not falling off like people say it will with nursing.
    Here's hoping I stay on track and meet new friends here to help me stay accountable!
  • Welcome!! Nice to meet you!
  • Thank you! Wow I didn't realize how long that was! lol
  • Welcome. Check out our threads. (:
  • Yay! Welcome to our little world!
  • How's it going since restarting?
  • PageLynn, I nursed my first while doing WW, it worked well. I made it 12 months with my first and 9 months nursing my 2nd. Any questions you have I will share what I know!

Some ladies drop weight easily while nursing, I found that I compensated in my appetite. WW helped me eat enough for both of our health, yet help me lose the baby weight. I gained 50 with my first and 55 with my 2nd. After my 1st I lost 70 with the help of WW (I was 20 over when I became pregnant).

Best wishes, and welcome.