I fell off the wagon then ate the wagon..

• Sigh I don't know what to do. last week I didn't count points at all and I just ate whatever. I didn't really eat a whole lot but when I did it was really bad stuff I'm going thru a lot right now my husband is about to have surgery and I've had to run around and figure many things out with the copay and its just crazy. I don't know what to do. I feel so helpless in this journey so im starting back today and hopefully a start seeing results again ..
  • Wishing you strength. I have fallen off the wagon too many times to count, fell off, eaten it, and everything else I could find. You can do this.
  • I have been there. Caused me to go from goal up 40 lbs. I've restarted and am keeping course. Things do happen. We just need to remember, that this is a way of life. In order to maintain what we lose, we have to be aware of what we are eating.
  • It happens to all of us. The important thing is that you're taking control now. Forgive yourself and move on! You can do it!
  • Been there done that and done it all again, just to be sure that I didn't like it!

I am a firm believer in sometimes something needs to give. Obviously we cannot control everything all of the time, and sometimes trying too is way too stressful and causes more problems.

You have a lot on your plate. Obviously your husband's surgery is a priority and incredibly stressful, now that you are getting that under control you can focus back on your eating. It's a temporary set back. Just keep it temporary!
  • Quote: It happens to all of us. The important thing is that you're taking control now. Forgive yourself and move on! You can do it!
    Agreed!
  • Thanks ladies. His surgery is Tuesday and we are awating the call to let us know when to be there. Today and yesterday I was on plan. I plan to be tomorrow but I'm not sure about Tuesday. I doubt ill even have a chance to eat much less follow points. I will resume Wednesday. Thanks for the encouragement.