3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Daily WW Check-in (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/288578-daily-ww-check.html)

DrivenByAmbition 10-13-2013 07:03 AM

Daily WW Check-in

I have seen this on many boards and thought, well maybe if we start some new topics that this board will become lively again. Daily accountability is one way of coming back. So let's give it a try.

I was/wasn't on plan today because... Will be back to answer later!

kmac1196 10-13-2013 09:07 AM

Great idea.

I was on plan yesterday because I am tired of how long this weight loss is taking me. I've been too lax and forgiving. I am down ALMOST 50 lbs since last August...Good but I've got a long way to go and, although I'm not looking for fast and furious, I do want quicker progress.

That's why I'll be on plan today, too.

PUPMOM5 10-13-2013 09:21 AM

I was on plan yesterday but very frustrated - I ate fast food TWICE yesterday and a little bit of ice cream, but stayed under my points for the day. :( Going to try to eat healthy for the rest of the week and not put as much importance on the scale (which is pretty much impossible for me).

butterflygirljb 10-13-2013 10:33 AM

I was on plan yesterday and all week. But I maintained. Week before I only lost .2 wich is the smallest loss so far. Think I'm hitting a plateau. So I went out and bought a activity tracker thingy yesterday. I got over 8000 steps in yesterday and burned 580 cals. Not much cals. But praying it helps.

GettinFit 10-13-2013 10:36 AM

Good morning everyone,

I'd like to join this daily check in. I NEED it right now. I'm just getting back on track and I REALLY want to succeed because I have reached the point where my knees & ankles are aching because of the excess weight I've gained.

I have one good day under my belt and so far today has been good. I attend an At Work meeting on Wednesdays and I'm hoping to have a good weigh in this week.

I look forward to reading about everyone's successes.

DrivenByAmbition 10-13-2013 11:47 AM

I was on plan yesterday because after two weeks of birthdays, I have no excuse for any weight gain until thanksgiving because I have decided how I will handle it. I will practice portion control And reserve my weeklies for that day. Eat on point everyday or increase activity for extra points the following days that week. I would like to see the 180s before Christmas.

DrivenByAmbition 10-13-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUPMOM5 (Post 4861288)
I was on plan yesterday but very frustrated - I ate fast food TWICE yesterday and a little bit of ice cream, but stayed under my points for the day. :( Going to try to eat healthy for the rest of the week and not put as much importance on the scale (which is pretty much impossible for me).

It is very frustrating to not see the scale move. I am a daily weigher because I like tower the trends, but it does have its negative side. Have you tried the Wendie plan? Cycling your points? click here This is not a points calculator but you tell it your daily points and they cycle it for you.

DrivenByAmbition 10-13-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterflygirljb (Post 4861335)
I was on plan yesterday and all week. But I maintained. Week before I only lost .2 wich is the smallest loss so far. Think I'm hitting a plateau. So I went out and bought a activity tracker thingy yesterday. I got over 8000 steps in yesterday and burned 580 cals. Not much cals. But praying it helps.

Check out the wendie plan link I posted above.

DrivenByAmbition 10-13-2013 06:23 PM

I stayed on plan today because I truly want to change my lifestyle, and also tomorrow is weigh in haha :-p

PUPMOM5 10-13-2013 09:17 PM

Driven, I commented on your Wendie Plan post! I have been thinking about it. The only thing holding me back is I generally don't eat WP and Wendie plan assumes you do. But maybe I could alter it?

Today I ended up having a super weird day, so while I am under points, I did eat some bad food. I'm sure my scale will stay static tomorrow. On the upside, I am doing very well with my 30 Day Shred. I did 3 days, rested a day, and back at it today. I'm thinking about mixing it up with Couch 2 5K outside this time, since the transition from inside to outside did NOT go well for me!

DrivenByAmbition 10-14-2013 07:16 AM

I would tweak it. Or maybe just use a few extra points. It's just made to shock your system.

Sorry about your transition from inside to out. I am actually going to start the treadmill today. Very slowly ease into exercise.

kmac1196 10-14-2013 08:14 AM

Good morning.

I stayed on plan yesterday because I want to make my goals.

And planning on staying on plan today, too!

Busymomx4 10-14-2013 11:22 AM

Great idea.

Yesterday was thanksgiving dinner. I stayed on plan but used ost of my weekly extra points but i had filled out my whole day ahead of time and didn't divert from it, even measured everything.

The scale was up about 1.5 lb this morning but hopefully will be gone soon.

Eventhough losing is going slowly, I'm really enjoying the plan.

PUPMOM5 10-14-2013 11:44 AM

Busymom, I'm sure the scale will drop soon! Only up 1.5 is pretty awesome - my scale would have went bananas!

DrivenByAmbition 10-14-2013 03:56 PM

Mmmm thanksgiving dinner sounds yummy. Ready for the holidays cause I've got my plan ready!