Confession time

• It was the hardest thing I've done in a while updating that weight loss ticker. To go from 166.2 being listed to 206.6 was really hard, but I think the first step in accepting that this was not what I needed to do.

I quit doing portions and started eating out a lot when I started dating someone new because we lived apart, but we were always together and on the run. I just let myself go.

So... now I have a new found motivation to get the weight off and keep it off. I have already proven to myself I can do it, and I'm looking forward to rejoining this journey with you all. You all are part of the reason I could do it the first time and know I can't do it alone.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my rambling.
  • great job owning up to it and moving that ticker

YOU GOT THIS!!
  • Welcome!! It takes a lot of guts to change your ticker but that means you have the honesty and strength it takes to do this! Happy to have you here.
  • been there! there right now, in fact. not fun. but, you're owning up to it and back in the saddle..thats what matters
  • So glad to have you with us. It's not easy to admit slip-ups, but it'll be better from here on out. Nothing but wonderful success to look forward to.
  • Good job getting back on the horse!
  • It's a step in the right direction for sure.
  • Hey! On the bright side.... They are happy pounds, right? When I first started dating my now fiance I gained SO MUCH... I mean I am not happy about it, but it was just that snuggle weight. He didn't gain an oz. of course.... But I think half of the battle with weight is cognition and the intensive to start doing something about it and sticking with it. A slip up is ok here and there... as long as you get back on the horse.
  • Way to hold yourself accountable and get back on it though!
  • Definitely happy pounds, he is the love of my life and he is actually counting points with me (:
  • I've been there and it's hard moving that ticker up. I gained 25 pounds back of the 80 something I had lost, but now I finally got the 25 back off and a few more. The important thing is you came back
  • Yes, I regained 40ish of 75ish pounds back. I am glad I did not go back up to my high weight. I just had to get it in my mind what worked for me and know that I owe it to myself to be healthy. Both of my parents passed young and I know I need to do this.
  • Good job for coming back and getting back on that horse. I know it's no fun going back in and owning up to the weight we've put on. So way to go.