Welcome fellow night-shifter!
I work 3 12hour night shifts per week and started WW on 11/12/2012. I didn't really start to exercise until I had lost about 60 lbs.
Tw things I can think of at this time of morning that have helped me are:
1. Eat a healthy meal before work.
Plan for a 100-200 cal snack.
2. Eat something (I call it breakfast) around 2-3 am and then Do Not Eat until waking up. I have been having Kashi cereal, 1/2 cup FF milk, and blueberries and found it keeps me satisfied. I ran out of Kashi and used Special K recently and found it does not work as well with hunger control. If you must eat again before sleep, have a piece of fruit.
3. Walk past the refrigerator in the morning and go to sleep!
4. Take veggies/fruit to "eat to stay awake" if needed. Popcorn if you can "afford" it.
5. Hydrate throughout night ! Stop a few hours before end of shift to avoid having your sleep disrupted by bathroom needs.
6. Be able to say "no thanks, I've already eaten" when asked about ordering out.
7. Stay out of the Break Room if possible.
8. Ask yourself,"will this help me toward my goal?" If tempted to eat by something other than hunger.
These are some tactics I find myself using. They have been successful thus far. I hope at least one will help you on your journey. Amy