No longer obese!

• So I hadn't checked a BMI chart in a while and decided to today, I've actually been out of the obese range for some time now and am now overweight. Still a ways to go but it is nice to hear if that makes any sense?
  • Congrats!
  • That's a great achievement! congrats
  • Well done. I enjoyed that milestone. I am still overweight so you have to get quite skinny before reaching normal.
  • Congrats!!! I was/am super excited to break through different BMI categories. Well done
  • That's fantastic! Good for you!!! You should be very proud of yourself. I'm sure your doctor would be pleased to hear that news too. Your body is so much better off now.

• That's fantastic! Congratulations!
  • Congrats!
  • Thanks everyone yeah I have a little ways to go still but I am more than halfway to goal!
  • Congrats! That's awesome! I can't wait until I do that!!
  • Yup, makes sense! I celebrated when I hit overweight, not weird at all! Congratulations!!!!
  • Congrats on being overweight, lol! I am barely in the overweight range too, and it feels great. Now, on to the next category, normal!
  • small steps. every little milestone is worth celebrating, we are all in this together and all understand entirely! lol My husband doesn't get it cause he has always been super thin *sigh* lol
  • Congratulations xx