Started WW yesterday...praying for results

• Hi! I am a mother of 3 kids, and a wife to a wonderful man. I am in my 30's and at 171 lbs, I am at my heaviest, besides pregnancy. I am so sick of the weight, and how it makes me feel. I always look so frumpy, and tired. I have really let myself go. I have never wore a lot of makeup, but I used to never leave the house without makeup on and looking presentable. Now, I leave with barely brushing my hair. I'm ready to be a new me. I have been on and off diets for over a year now, and I want the madness to end. I have some money put back for some new clothes, but don't want to purchase any until I have lost the weight. My goal is 26lbs. Look forward to getting to know all of you.
  • Welcome and good luck!!!
  • It sounds like you made the right decision of putting yourself first! Good for you! As the old saying goes, you can't take care of others until you take care of yourself first.
  • Welcome to 3FC! Good luck for lots of success on WW and a new you.
  • You will get results. I wasnt a believer of losing weight before..but I have lost about 35 lbs on WW And I am still losing...and too boot without exercise, but I assume that I will plateau at some point and thats when I will start exercise and changing around some things Good luck!
  • Thanks!!
  • I'm new to WW as well !
    Wishing us both good luck