3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   Lost 35 pounds on weight watchers..no exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/283628-lost-35-pounds-weight-watchers-no-exercise.html)

Krissypants29 06-18-2013 04:30 AM

Lost 35 pounds on weight watchers..no exercise!

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 44778

I plan to exercise soon, it is healthy for you to do as such. I just want to see how much more I can lose without exercise :) Good luck to you all..just goes to show that WW does work with effort and dedication!

TerrapinMode 06-18-2013 11:44 AM

Nicely done! I'd be interested to know what your meals consisted of?

amandie 06-18-2013 12:18 PM

Way to go!!!!! You look good! Like TerrapinMode, I'm curious too... If you don't mind sharing that with us, that is! :)

Garnet2727 06-18-2013 01:04 PM

My exercise on WW has been sporadic at best due to some problems I've had with my knees, feet and ankles. Weight loss really is mostly about calorie deficit. However, when I can and do exercise, I just feel better.

Krissypants29 06-19-2013 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amandie (Post 4774591)
Way to go!!!!! You look good! Like TerrapinMode, I'm curious too... If you don't mind sharing that with us, that is! :)

Thanks and sure but this may take me a while LOL ..... So I think most of my weight loss or at least some of it had to do with the fact that I stopped drinking pop, I used to drink 2 cans of pepsi a day, pasta...and basically I would skip breakfast like most people do and eat large quantities of non nutritional foods!

So here are examples of what I eat (I will give several examples for each meal time) :

Lots of water, 4-5 591 ml bottles a day

Breakfast: -almond butter with ezekiel toast
-oatmeal (non sugary packaged stuff)
-eggs
-greek yogurt

**sometimes I will change it up, you have to or else you will get bored. So I will have a slice of ezekiel toast with one egg etc...***

Snack: -1 cup of berries
-apple

Lunch: -Tuna sandwich, low fat mayonnaise, ezekiel bread
-2 oz of chicken (skinless, boneless) in multi grain moon wrap
-Salad with 2 oz. of chicken, just a glaze of italian dressing or
homemade dressing.
** I try to incorporate lots of lettuce in with my sandwiches etc..***

Snack: -Large salad with cucumbers, glaze of dressing * as mentioned above
-2 tblsp Hummus with multigrain crackers
-120 gr of crab meat
-Small serving Greek Yogurt (I refrain from overly sugary yogurts)
-22 gr of mixed nuts (almonds, pecans, hazelnuts)
-Carrots or celery
-Large spinach salad

Dinner: ***Always consist of 3-4 oz. of meat, 1/2 cup of grain, 2-3 cups of veggies, depending on the veggie***

-Pork, hamburger, chicken, fish..**all meats are lean**
-Quiona, bulgur wheat, brown rice, sweet potatoes
-Asparagus, broccoli, frozen kale, spinach, romaine lettuce, spagetti
squash, carrots.

Half my plate is all veggies, and the other "quarter's" are the meat and grain.

I think I covered it all. I dont really eat spaghetti anymore because there is no point! 8 points for 1/4 cup of pasta! Really not worth it! I drink lots of water, and decaffeinated green tea. My sugar intake has been cut back way more than half. I only have about 3 tblsp of sugar a day! Which I find is alot but its hard to completely give it up!

All I can really say is that its all about portions, as Im sure you guys already know!!!! Logically you can have 1 cup of rice if you wanted, but that is 2 extra points you can be dispersing elsewhere, like snacks during the day!

Im a little more strict on myself, I cut most of my carbs out, but not completely because that will just make you want to eat more of them. I will have spaghetti sometimes, very rare!!!

Hope I helped some of you with some insight and maybe you can share what your diet plan is like as well! For me and others :)

Jennifer 3FC 06-19-2013 07:43 AM

Congratulations!!

amandie 06-19-2013 01:26 PM

Krissy- Sounds pretty much like what I do and I totally agree with you on the pasta! I find that julienned zucchini can be a good sub for noodles especially if you're gonna use it in lasagna (favorite recipe- yummo!)

Mozzy 06-19-2013 04:55 PM

Good for you