Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2001, 10:30 AM   #31  
Max

Default Lost 9.5 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

Was able to donate blood this morning even though my BP was still high at 130/96. I thought that the max for the bottom number was 90, but I guess they let me slide this time. I will go to medical in two weeks and see what 2 more weeks of staying OP will do to the BP. After donating I weighed in and was happy to lose 9.5 lbs for the week. I'm no fool, I know that a pint of blood weighs about a pound, so I cheated a little this time.

Cynthia - Great pix of nature and the seats at the all-star game must have been great. I like the little glimpse that you got of Theo Fleury. That's exactly what he'll probably in Ranger history, a little glimpse. These high scorers that they keep getting never work out, except for Mess and he just wasn't a high scorer, he was a complete hockey player. Haven't watched too much of them this year, but I did get to see Mario when the Penguins were in town earlier this month. Good luck staying OP this weekend, I know I will have a challenge ahead of me as my mother is visiting. But maybe because of my high BP she won't be as bad as usal with pushing food. Looking forward to tonight though as she is making homemade pizza. Saving alot of points for it and thankfully its Friday so she won't be making any with pepporoni, so I'll just have the veggie and cheese pizzas. Did you catch the 10:00 pm show on ABC last night, don't know which news magazine show it was, but they had some interesting finds on foods in food courts. Two things that I remember were that one Mrs. Fields's cookie has as much saturated fat as a steak and one of those large sandwiches at Schlotzky's (sp?) was the equivalent of I think 3 Quarter pounders with some added salt. What I got a kick out of was, they told us what some of the bad choices were, but then at the end they said if you want to see some of the good choices visit our website, WHY CAN'T THEY JUST TELL US, like WE don't know.

Anyway let me go, and I hope we get some more visitors here.
Closed Thread