Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by movielover View Post
HUGE SCORE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfavisblue View Post
booschhay Awesome! You go girl!
Thanks! I was pretty excited myself I can't lie lol
I feel good, and feel a bit like I'm back at it like I was when I started. I guess I just wait until the urge comes again and see how i deal with it. I'm worried about it really. Only one will tell.
Booschhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #18  
Slender Nerdess Inside...

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/140

Height: 5'0"

You can do it! Alot of other have given some great advice!

Once a week for dinner I allow myself to "cheat." This friday I had a 5 guys cheeseburger (25 points). What works for me is setting my online to take points from my activity points first, then my weekly. The day after my WI is my "cheat dinner" and it usually is date night for my husband and I. I count everything and add it on my mobile after I order my meal so I won't forget.

Whatever points I used for "cheat night" I earn back in AP throughout the week. If I use 25 points on that one meal, I exercise until I've earned back all my weekly points. For example, right now I'm still showing 14 WP used. I need to earn a minimum of 14 more AP so that my WP goes back to 49. Does that make sense? I've found that that is the biggest thing that helps me.

Congrats on making 10% and good luck on reaching goal! Hang in there and YOU CAN DO IT!
tehshort1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:34 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 238/Tick/185

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehshort1 View Post

If I use 25 points on that one meal, I exercise until I've earned back all my weekly points. For example, right now I'm still showing 14 WP used. I need to earn a minimum of 14 more AP so that my WP goes back to 49. Does that make sense? I've found that that is the biggest thing that helps me.
This is what I am thinking of doing....I am playing around with only using the AP, or the other way around!
movielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:08 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 248.8/221.4/175

Height: 5'4"

Ahh that makes loads of sense! What a good idea! I never even thought of that. I'm going to try that this week. I weigh innin Thursdays, and Friday is my 'cheat'. I normally spend points on drinks.
I haven't really logged my activity yet, I'm worried to over estimate. I bought a hrm, and have been getting used to it. I'm excited to start moving more. Thanks for the great idea!
Booschhay is offline   Reply With Quote