Old 02-26-2013, 08:20 AM   #1  

Default First month DONE

Hey everyone, this past weekend was the end of my first month on weight watchers. I lost 8.9 pounds. I wasnt very happy with that. I was expecting to lose a little more but I guess a loss is a loss! I know you usually lose more your first month but I am hoping to lose at least another 8 pounds during my 2nd month. My goal is to lose at least 30 more pounds by June/July. Here is how my weight loss went...

Week 1 - 5 pounds
Week 2 - NONE
Week 3 - 3.4 pounds
Week 4 - 0.6 pounds

I noticed the weeks I lost the most are the weeks I did Just Dance 4 or Zumba on my Wii. The week I didnt lose anything and I lost 0.6 pounds are weeks I went out to dinner and used some of my weeklies. I guess I am not one of the lucky ones who can eat too much more than what they are allowed daily! I'm pretty sure my 2nd month can be great if I do Zumba a few days a week.

Also, if anyone is looking for a good snack you should buy Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Cheese. They are little wedges of swiss cheese and only 1 point! I usually have that with 5 ritz crackers and it tastes so good it feels like I'm cheating. It tastes like its much more than a 3 point snack!
April1286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/175.3/TBD

Height: 5'2

You're doing great! An average of over two pounds per week is right where you should be
straightahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #3  

Finished my first week. 2lbs down, 78 more to go. Today at a meeting the guest speaker brought donuts. And I didn't even touch one !!! So proud of me.
mom2jandj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:14 AM   #4  
Sassafrass

S/C/G: 325/240/175

Height: 5'5"

mom2jandj - At first in my head I read that a guest speaker at your WW meeting brought a box of donuts and I gasped.
SoMuchFattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:13 PM   #5  

I thought she said WW meeting too!

We had breakfast pizza at work this morning. I didnt touch it! Everyone told me one piece wouldnt hurt! That is what I used to think too until I started looking at the nutritional information in foods. It felt good to eat my cereal and orange instead!
April1286 is offline   Reply With Quote