Old 10-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #1  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 250/check tracker/150

Height: 5'5"

Cool Feels different this time..

Ok, so I lost 98 pounds on WW at home a year or so ago. I found it really easy(as easy as it can be anyway) to do it at home and kept myself motivated and loved it. I then found out I was pregnant with our third child and stopped doing it. My son is now almost 6 months old and I have been doing WW at home again for almost 3 months. I feel like it's different this time. I find myself craving things that are awful for me and before I hardly ever even tapped into my weeklys by the end of the week and this time I am noticing they are gone before the weeks half over. I don't feel as motivated and am struggling. I have three children and stay at home taking care of them and with my 5 month old(I also nurse) I do feel like I am always busy with them and I don't know if that's what it is or if I just have less motivation this time. Either way I started thinking about trying a meeting.

I am nervous and scared and feel sort of loser-ish(not a word I know, lol) for having to go to a meeting after I lost this weight once already. I find that in itself to be discouraging. I don't feel proud of each pound lost or the way I look because I know it's been lost once before and I look awful compared to how I looked at 98 pounds lost. Plus I am losing like 1/2 to 1 pound a week as opposed to 2- 2 1/2 pounds a week last time.

I really want to try a meeting but am wondering if that will help my funk. I need to be inspired to get on track and encouraged. Is a meeting a good idea?
tschaff04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/155/135

Height: 5'3"

You should not feel "loser-ish" at all! You can do this! You would not believe how many times I've lost and gained then lost and gained. Now I'm back on here again to lose but the weight will come off. Sometimes a meeting will help to get you energized just by actually being around other people that are doing the same thing and maybe going through some of the same situations.
graceey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:24 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

I think you are doing an awesome job. Being a full time nursing mother does all kinds of things to your emotions and hormones to say the least. Be patient with yourself It might be good for you to go to a meeting or two or at least talk with other nursing or new mothers. You are not alone!

We are here for you, let us know what you need
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote