Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 04:20 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Thumbs up WW MM CHALLENGE! September & October - Week 4!

Hey hey everybody!

Welcome to Week 4 of the September & October WW MM CHALLENGE!

Here's the spreadsheet LINK! We're on Week 4 - 9/24/2012.

At the final week of September. Yikes!

Post your updates! How your plans are working for you, or if there's a change that needs to be made. Let's keep going no matter what!

Old 09-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 216/181.8/150 (march/2013)

Height: 5'6''

Hi, i gained weight this week... I'm sad that I gained, but I know why, I ate things off my diet plan. So, i'm not frustrated! Just need to focus more!
Hope you guys went better than me!
Old 09-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #3  

Hi guys I was worried about this weigh-in because I knew ahead of time that this past weekend was going to be food-mania. I had social events Friday, Saturday AND Sunday where amazing food was everywhere. BUT I knew that this was coming up so I planned and budgeted my points and kept up my exercising. I'm SO happy to say I registered a 1.5lb loss this week It is possible to enjoy some splurge food if you can plan for it. I'm really proud of myself but I'm also so thankful for you all and this challenge keeping me on track, so thank you guys!

I've found setting little weekly goals seems to help me stay on track, so here they are for this week:
Run at least 4x with 3/4 being at least 2miles.
Plan one new dinner (with new recipe) for this week.
Do 50 crunches and 10 push-ups at least twice this week (hoping to add some more weight training in down the line!)
Old 09-25-2012, 09:25 AM   #4  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well I am back where I started 4 weeks ago LOL geez I just keep gaining and losing the same 2 pounds. One of these days its got to get up and go.

This week I am going to focus on exercise and not stress on the food
Old 09-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #5  
Geeky Member

Height: 5'4"

Down 1 pound this week. I've stalled on my Beck workbook because I'm at the point where I'm supposed to organize my refrigerator, pantry shelves, etc. but I just haven't taken the time to do it yet. I have all my fruits veggies, etc. in their, they just aren't organized! Oh, and this wasn't part of my original goals, but I started going to a gym this past week.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Hi guys! I gainied too!! I know its nothing ( I hope ) and its just water. Retained from eating lots of junk foods over the weekend. I am still happy because I am still at the 180's (189.6 to be exact)

Well have a good week guys!

Last edited by myfavisblue; 09-25-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:15 PM   #7  
Work in Progress

ok chicks have a wine tasting weekend ahead uh I only hope I can taste and spit instead of taste and drink LOL
Old 09-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

I lost 0.4 lbs today in my WI! Yay for me!
Well 2 lbs to go till I reach my 10% goal loss. Ohhh I was hoping to see it today but still was short. Anyway my muscles are sore for doing Body Pump the other day. Our instructor was the bomb. She made us squat like there is no tomorrow!! I hope by next WI all this water will be flushed out from my system and reach that very elusive 10% goal of mine

Last edited by myfavisblue; 09-29-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #9  
Work in Progress

myfav you will make it I have every confidence that you will make your 10% goal....how could you not?

Today dh and I were on a mini weekend trip and now I am relaxing in the hotel...dinner was some cheese, nuts, grapes and pretzels...well not always some great choices but what the heck it was a vacation

Tomorrow a bit more traveling then back home for reality and back to the daily grind so this has been a welcome treat and going over my points I can live with it
Closed Thread