Old 05-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #1  
Up and at 'em...again!

S/C/G: 203.4/170.4/140.0

Height: 5'0"

Default Lifetime weigh-in question

Well, I did it -- finally made it to Lifetime! I'm thrilled, obviously. I got all my new materials and my lifetime membership card and my charm last night.

I do have a question, though, that I thought about last night, and since my next meeting isn't until next Wednesday, I thought I'd ask here and see if anyone can enlighten me.

I know that since I'm now a Lifetime member, I only *have* to weigh in once every calendar month. I was actually planning to keep going to my meeting every week, because I've grown to really enjoy them, and I'm pretty fond of my fellow members. I'd miss them if I stopped going now!

And I was thinking, too, that I would still weigh in every week as well, instead of just weighing in once a month...but that's where I'm a tad confused. Bear with me here, because I'm not sure how to phrase this so that it won't sound complicated.

I know that once you're Lifetime, you don't pay a meeting fee UNLESS you weigh in at more than two pounds over your goal weight. But if I chose to continue weighing in every week, instead of just once a month, would that still apply? Like, if I weighed in next week (which would count for my weigh-in for May) and was within my goal, and then weighed in the next week (still in May) and was over the two-pound limit, would I have to pay?

I guess my question can be summed up in a nutshell this way: If I chose to weigh in every week, would the "2-pound rule" apply to every one of my weigh-ins, or just my "official" one?

Sorry if the question's confusing! But I'm really curious. I think weighing weekly has really been a HUGE part of my success, and since I don't even own a scale (I tend to get obsessed with the numbers and end up weighing myself, like, ten times a day, so I threw out my scale) being weighed at my meeting every week would work out well for me and keep me on track.
Snoofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #2  
Aussie girl

S/C/G: 210/146/146

Height: 5'4

Your official weigh in is the first one of the month, then they don't record any other weigh in, but you can still weigh in. But you can't choose which week to weigh in, it has to be the first meeting of the month you attend.

That is what my leader told me anyway.
electrongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #3  
Up and at 'em...again!

S/C/G: 203.4/170.4/140.0

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrongirl View Post
Your official weigh in is the first one of the month, then they don't record any other weigh in, but you can still weigh in. But you can't choose which week to weigh in, it has to be the first meeting of the month you attend.

That is what my leader told me anyway.
Ohhhhh okay! Yes, that makes perfect sense. And it works out really well for me, too, since I got Lifetime early in the month. This way, my next "official" weigh-in isn't for another four weeks! *L*

Thank you so much for the quick reply!
Snoofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #4  
Aussie girl

S/C/G: 210/146/146

Height: 5'4

No problem
electrongirl is offline   Reply With Quote