Old 02-23-2012, 10:23 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 227/ticker/146

Height: 5ft 3in

Talking Back after gallbladder surgery

I had my gallbladder out on 2/15. It's been a rough recovery still pretty sore and unable to work out. I weighed in today and was quite surprised I lost -2.8 pounds with no exercise or even getting out of bed much. Hoping I can keep it up as I recover.
Crawlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/155/135

Height: 5'3"

Good luck with your recovery! And good job on the loss, have you been eating less because of the surgery? From your signature, looks like you are a busy girl....take it easy on yourself and get those girls to take care of Mama!
Just thought it was funny....my name is Michelle and Im in Ohio too. And my starting weight and height are the same as yours as well. You have me beat by 10lbs in the loss dept though.
Micki k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 227/ticker/146

Height: 5ft 3in

Odd blessing that my husband was laid off a week before my surgery so he has been taking good care if me as are my older girls. I did eat Less the first few days but back to eating almost normally, I have ti follow a low fat diet for 6 weeks after surgery so I'm trying to mesh that in with WW.

You must be my Ohio twin lol.
Crawlil is offline   Reply With Quote