Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2003, 03:05 PM   #16  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

I hope things get better! I know how hard it is to have your kids sick. Good luck and take care...Sis
Old 03-04-2003, 08:51 PM   #17  
Just girl striving 4 thin

yeah you are right...we can only go up from here...
I have things to take care of that I have not taken care of in days...
You know one of the things that bugs me is my mood...if I am determined to lose weight that week then I see the results if I feel like I am eating right excercising but just don't have it in my head then I stay the same or loose .2! I am having a mood week! For no reason except just busy...
Well better go be a refree
Old 03-05-2003, 10:50 PM   #18  

have you ever noticed how many people view the posts??? There have been over 150 people view these messages back and forth we do...do you feel like someone is looking over your shoulder? OOOOO!!!! Well hope you had a good day Been a few days since I have heard from you... !

Last edited by Sheree~AK; 03-05-2003 at 11:01 PM.
Old 03-07-2003, 03:30 PM   #19  
Sis

No I never thought about how many people read these. Hmmm. Sorry to hear about your son. I know what you feel like when your kids are having trouble in school. My 10 yr old does sometimes and I feel at a loss at times as how to deal with it. I tell her to be as nice as she can be so she doesn't sink to that level and to always be honest. When those things apply to the situation anyways. Other than that what can you do but try to give them good advice. I hope your 3 yr old is ok!! That sounds so scary!!! Hope you have a good week end. I haven't WI yet this week. I don't know if I want to. I haven't been bad but I feel like I gained. Make sense? Anyways have a good day. Talk to you later....Sis
Old 03-07-2003, 09:38 PM   #20  

I do understand teh feel like a gain week but didn't do anything wrong...I felt like that this week and did have a loss fo 1.4 so try you make be surprised. Thank you for the encouraging words regarding my 9 year old. he had another bad day today...I don't know what to do... You know what my hubby said...just think of when we were kids...not being raised in a Christain home and foot loose and fantsy free... He was not good at all (a cops son) and me I was not bad but did do a lot of things that as a parent now would not like my kdis to do....so he said just think they are so way ahead of the game that tehy don't have to wait until they are older to realize their errors they can learn the right and wrong now... I never did until I was put out in the world with the adults and realized my behavior was not acceptable. You are right to be as nice as you can be and be honest will get you far...my 5 year old had a difficult day too...she just didn't want to obey her teacher today! but she is in K so that is to be expected to figure out the right way to act in school... Well better get going. Thanks for your advice and hope you have a good weekend. Any hot plans? I saw a couple of moose on the side of the road today stopped to take some pictures too...beautiful day today!`
Old 03-08-2003, 10:16 AM   #21  
Sis

Well I did have a 2 lb loss yesterday. Although the scale THIS morning shows a 3 lb loss! I think I'll take that one. Sorry again to hear about your kids but as you said they have a positive influence being brought up in a christian home and that will be a source for them to draw on in the future. Cool about the moose. Your pics are so cool! No real hot plans this week end. Just maybe talking hubby into taking kids out to supper. Have a great week end. Talk to you later....Sis
Old 03-08-2003, 12:25 PM   #22  

Angry GREEAATTTTT!!!

Hey I knew you could do it....
3 lbs today...taht is great! See sometimes a feeling is just that.
Yeah I am hoping thngs look better next week with the kids..I guess that is what training and bringing up your children is...teaching the right ways to act. No hot plans here either...my hubby has class this am and then I will walk on the tread mill...if I can get off teh computer. I guess I will rent one of those chic flicks because my hubby is supposed to take our son to a hockey game tonight!! I don't know if he lost that privildge or not? Up to my hubby! Seems cold out now...1 degree!
Better scoot! Keep up the good work and drink....
Hey what type of snacks do you eat in teh mid mornign or mid afternoon? Just hunting new ideas????!
Old 03-09-2003, 03:33 PM   #23  
Sis

How is your week end going? Not bad here. Just not looking forward to another work week. Oh well at least I have a job. I want to try to do REALLY well this week OP. If I can loose 2.5 more lbs I will hit my 100lb mark! Then I have to make sure to rejoin WW in April so I can get my 100 lb certificate. I just took this season pass off to take a break from driving in bad weather etc. I still did the WW points program. Anyways wish me luck. Hope you have a great week. Talk to you later....Sis
Old 03-11-2003, 01:35 AM   #24  

Hey I hope you ahve a good week..you can do it. I didn't realize you were SO close to 100lb Kudos...that should be your drive to make it to that goal. I have confidence in you!!! I am not too sure how that WW thing works once you get to such a high loss rate! You can do it you can do it you can do it!!! Rah Rah Rah!!! I am so excited for you and if you don't hey you are SO close what is one more week! Chat soon...tell me how you are doing....
DRINK YOUR WATER AND WORK A LITTLE MORE THIS WEEK!!!!!
Sheree~
Old 03-12-2003, 03:25 PM   #25  
Sis

I just don't get scales! I know our weight can fluctuate a lot just from water from one day to the next but it messes with your mind sometimes. My scale is showing an up of 2 lbs. Now I KNOW this isn't right because I have been VERY VERY GOOD! Oh well, I am not going to WI till Friday so I just won't weigh again till then. I know that it might be gone (+) by then so "I will not stress, I will not stress, I will not stress." Anyways I hope your week is going well. How are the kids? Better I hope.
Our weather is finally starting to warm up. I can't wait till all the snow is gone! I am ready for spring!!! It is supposed to hit the 50's by this week end. Keeping my fingers crossed. How's your weather up there? Someday I hope to visit Alaska. Probably years from now though. Like when we retire. Take care and have a great day.....Sis
Old 03-13-2003, 01:23 AM   #26  

I am sorry the scale does not work with us all the time... I will wait paitently for you to WI on Friday..I do hope for the best.
The kdis are better...I did get sicker though...but have maintained my working out schedule because I was not going to let me being sick not set me back!! We will see at WI tomorrow..
I had a 3.5 hour meeting with teachers/principal at the school regarding my 5th grader...after a LONG time of discussion/anger/tears/planning we came up with a solution and praying that it works with COle. It looks like we are looking into retiring here so keep me as a contact "mi casa su casa"!! Well better hit the hay! We are FREEZZING here ...it is in the negative numbers and the wind was blowing here today so it was down right cold today! Not any better for a few days...
Take care and keep me posted...good or bad I want to be there for ya babe!!!! :0)
Old 03-13-2003, 03:11 PM   #27  
Sis

Weellll, as of today the scale is back down so it says I am the same as last week. I will WI again tomorrow because I seem to have lower WI's on Friday, not sure why. The weather here is BEAUTIFUL today!! Sunny and around 40 degrees. I hope things work out for your son. (((hugs))) I know how it can tear you up inside not knowing what to do. I'll send up a prayer or two for you guys. Keep in touch with your WI progress too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Have a GREAT week end coming up. Let you know what the scale says tomorrow. ....Sis
Old 03-13-2003, 09:08 PM   #28  

WELLL>>> I stayed the same...I guess it was not a gain! It is just aggrivating since I know I didn't blow it any day. We have a journal that is called the roaming journal...the 12 week book. SO someone from the class takes it each week to write in it. I took it htis week to see if I can get a different motivation to do it. I think being sick was part of the problem but I did work out every day even though. The other thing I think I did which I KNOW seems to through me off is too many sweets...I baked some choco chip cookies that a fellow WW buddy passed on and only ate mabye 2 a day for a few days...sweets don't seem to do well with me I don't loose then. I should jsut stick to jello and cool whip for dessert. I also think I am not eating enough veggies... The OTHER thing is I am not maxing my points I can't eat enough...go figure. IF I do have points left over I find myself eating things to just make teh points not something that is a balanced food group.. Well keep me posted and thank you for thinking of me and my situtation...no trouble kids today WOOPEEE! Have a good night and chat tomorrow...
Old 03-14-2003, 06:27 AM   #29  
Sis

Sorry you didn't loose, but your right, it's not a gain!! I am up early this morning (even though hubby and I took a vac.day) cuz I have to take my daughter to school. I jumped on the scale which still shows the same. Oh well, I will just expect a GOOD loss next week because I have TOTALLY been OP ALL this week. I will also be sure to be good all this coming week so I "should" have a really good loss. I really, really, really want to get into onederland in the next month or so. I also have the problem with sweets. Its so hard to pass them up and not have any. But with WW nothing is off limits as long as you count the points. Yeah! I just have to try to make myself eat more balanced foods. I do eat my veggie soup though and I have TONS of veggies in that. I even add a can of beans of some sort (usually 3 to 6 points for the can) to the "huge" pot of soup. It makes it stay with me better. Well, enough rambling. Have a good day and maybe I'll check in later....Sis
Old 03-14-2003, 10:39 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

hi
Closed Thread