Old 01-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/230/165

Height: 5'9"

Default Money Issues

Hi all,

I've recently had a bit of an emergency which depleted my savings. As a result, I'm not able to pay for Weight Watchers for a little while (until I've built up a reserve of cash again). I'm still going to pay to keep up my WW Online membership, though, so I can keep following the program even if I can't attend meetings every week.

My question is whether or not anyone else has done that, and if so, do you tell your leader, or do you just stop going? I'd like to go back once the money situation has righted itself, but that's probably not going to be for 3-4 months. Will I be able to keep the same starting weight, or will I have to start all over?

Thanks for your input!
jennyplain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:26 AM   #2  

You'll be able to keep the same starting weight. Talk to your leader and explain your situation.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

You don't have to tell your leader in order to stop going, but you certainly can talk it over with them if you're comfortable.

They'll be able to tell you what they can do for you. You should be able to keep your same starting weight when you're able to return to meetings.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote