How did you do on Turkey Day?

• I just wanted to say I was really pround of myself yesterday. With all the temptations and delicous food availible I stayed on course. I only went over my regular points by 2 and my weeklies took care of that

The only thing that really bummed me out was the gym was closed so I could not earn a few extra points there. But got up early this morning and went to the gym and worked out an extra 15 on the elliptical LOL

So how did the rest of you do?
  • Thankfully my gym was open until noon yesterday, so I went straight there when I woke up yesterday to get an hour in on the treadmill. I think I did ok considering everything. Ate some turkey, cranberry sauce, only one roll (in the past I would have had at least 2), carrots, and maybe too much mashed potatoes. LOL My mom and aunt were so proud of me because I even tried turnips and discovered that it wasn't too bad. Tasted kind of like mashed carrots to me.

Dessert could have been bad because there were a lot of pies out there. I had gone to the gym in order to make room for apple pie and I didn't even end up having a slice! haha My aunt is also on WW and made a WW-friendly lemon pudding pie with low fat whipped cream. I brought a slice home to have today since I didn't have much dessert yesterday and have already been to the gym this morning.

I am hoping for a loss of any sort tomorrow morning at my WW weigh-in, but I will consider it to be a success if the number stays as close to what it was last week as possible.
  • I was sick with a virus. I had a sore throat on Wednesday but the chills and nausea showed up just as I arrived at Thanksgiving. Needless to say I went home and didn't eat a thing. So I suppose on the bright side, I won't gain anything this week!
  • I was fine through Thanksgiving dinner, which we ate at about 2pm. Then, of course, 5 hours later it was dinner time and all we had were thanksgiving leftovers and I wasn't so good. But I counted my points and had some AP so that took care of that, but the rest of my meals haven't been as on point as I would like, but all that means is I'm using more of weeklies than I normally do.

I did exercise when I came home today and will exercise today and tomorrow so hopefully by the time Monday morning hits I'll be okay. Of course, this is also the one week a month I generally gain in that weird way our bodies do, so I have no idea what to expect and I don't like feeling that way
  • I lost .5 pounds! Rode 17 miles Thanksgiving morning, stayed within points using weeklies, my family eats healthy and I forgot to make pie.

Today I rode 35 miles.

I think tomorrow I'm taking a rest day. I think my butt might revolt if I try to get on my bike!
  • Good job Chele615 turnips are good LOL

Once so sorry you got sick that is noooo fun at all

Tudor just hang in there and good job on your meal

seagirl....oh my my butt would go on strike if I rode that much

I am worried about the sodium I consumed today though ...tomorrow I push tons of water
  • Seagirl, I am so impressed with all of that bike riding!