Old 06-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Arrow What Does Your Tracker Say? 6-17 thru 6-24

Introduce yourself by answering any or all of these questions. Then feel free to add your tracker when it's convenient for you. I like doing mine at night because it makes me feel accomplished for the day and sets me up for a fantastic next day.

Name: (user or real, whatever you feel comfortable with)
Location: (share as much as you feel comfortable sharing, ex: I am in the states, so I will share my home state)
Current Plan: (Points Plus? Momentum?)
Current Weight: (or last weigh in)
Lifetime Goal: (this one is easy! If you're unsure, don't feel pressured to fill it in. And if you're curious about what a "healthy BMI" for you is, check out the back of your weight tracker from meets, or use some google power!)
Goal for the Week: (self explanatory)
Challenge for the Week: (YOU decide what you want to challenge yourself with. And if you want to skip this, feel free!)
Trigger Foods: (just list them and feel free to add why)
How can we help You?: (anything we can do to support and check in on you, etc. post it!)

Any and all Weight Watchers should feel free to join this thread! Whether you're on Points Plus and 30 or Momentum and 50, it doesn't matter! But, please be currently following some sort of past or present Weight Watchers plan.

Once you've joined the thread, I will post a one-liner with your username, plan you're following and your requests for how we can help you.

MrsD2008--Samantha, Points Plus, Zumba Event help! (see bio below)
Catahoula--Meg, Points Plus, Needs new WW recipes!
Loserjulie--Julie, Points Plus, needs kid friendly meals that are also weight watchers friendly
Proatthis--Points Plus, just wants support!
MercuryBlue--Points Plus, listen/support
Girlsenberry--Alaina, Points Plus, Be kind
PatchyMama--Tiffany, Points Plus, needs to be reminded it's not just about a number!
Lots2Lose--Cristin, Points Plus, kid friendly meal ideas
TurboMammoth--Manon, Points Plus, people to chat with
GoodnessGracious--Gracie, Points Plus, encouragement (new to WW)

Last edited by MrsD2008; 06-23-2011 at 08:27 AM.
MrsD2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:54 PM   #2  

Name: MrsD2008, Samantha
Current Plan: Points Plus
Current Weight: 195.4 lbs
Lifetime Goal: 125 (or when my body says enough, I will listen!)
Goal for the Week: Track every BLT, meet all GHGs everyday, drink 84 fl oz a day (or more).
Challenge for the Week: Try Zumba for beginners at home (if the DVD comes in in time). AND, this is the big one....There is a Zumba Benefit Event in my area a week from today. I NEED to go. I'm going to be whiny and make excuses all week, MAKE ME GO! If I don't post a picture of me in my workout clothes at the event (with friends or without) then someone needs to slap my hands Saturday morning!!
Trigger Foods: pasta, cookies
How can we help You?: Don't accept any excuses for not going to that Zumba event!
Old 06-17-2011, 07:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

Here it goes...
Name Meg or Catahoula... Whatever!
Location New Orleans, Louisiana
Plan Points Plus with 29p+ per day
Weight 142.6 this past Monday
Goal 130 or size 6, which ever is smaller... Would that be the Price Is Right rules?! Haha
Weekly Goal Weigh less than last week
Weekly Challenge Not blowing the whole week on the weekends
Trigger Foods None that I can think of
Help needed I Need new online resources for Points Plus recipes besides the official WW website. I hate that site, I don't find it user friendly what-so-ever. So if anyone knows of good WW recipe blogs, feel free to holla

Today's tracker-

Morning
Grande Wedding Cake Iced Coffee with a splash of skim - 1
Got busy at work so didn't eat anything else til
Lunch
2 slices Sarah Lee Delightful - 2
3oz Deli turkey - 2
Lil bit of Dijonaise - 0
Banana - 0
Dinner
Chips & Salsa - 7
Shrimp Quesadilla - 8
Sour Cream - 1

Leaves me 8 for a snack later tonight. We are going bowling, so that will also earn me some activity points. But I never eat those.

Last edited by catahoula; 06-17-2011 at 07:02 PM.
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:21 PM   #4  
Just For Today

S/C/G: 287/170/155

Height: 5' 10"

Name: Julie
Plan: PP w/ 34p+ per day
Weight: 204.6 (Hopefully this changes after tomorrow's WI)
Goal: 170
Weekly Goal: Workout 6 days a week
Weekly Challenge: Finding time to work out 6 days a week
Trigger Foods: Nothing really, but I do dream about chocolate
Help Needed: Finding recipes that my kids will also enjoy. I'm getting tired of preparing 2 separate meals every night.

Today's Tracker:
Breakfast
1 c. Fiber One Original Cereal 4
1 c. skim milk 2
1/2 c. 1% cottage cheese 2

Morning Snack
16 Reduced-Fat Wheat Thins 3
1 Lite Laughing Cow Wedge 1

Lunch
1 Sandwich Thin 3
4 oz. low sodium deli turkey 4
1 Tbsp Lite Miracle Whip 1
10 baby carrots 0
1 Generic brand light yogurt 3

Afternoon Snack
15 almonds 3

Dinner
4 oz. tilapia 4
1 c. cucumbers 0
2 Tbsp Light Salad dressing 2
1 banana 0
1 WW chocolate creme cake 2
loserjulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:14 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 161.4/145/130

Height: 5'5"

Name: Proatthis
Current Weight: 156.4
Lifetime Goal: 130
Goal for the Week: weigh and measure everything! and stay positive
Challenge for the Week: not sure
Trigger Foods: desserts! I love to bake
How can we help You?: just knowing other people face the same struggles and having positive support when things get tough

Tracker June 17
B: .5c plain greek yogurt 2
.25c all bran 1
.5c blueberries
1T maple syrup 1
2T half and half

S:Banana
3 egg whites 1

L:6oz steak 7
1c grilled veggies w/1tsp olive oil 1
1c mixed greens
jello chocolate mousse 2

s:red grapefruit

D: Mexican salad w/bleack beans
chicken
salasa
corn
tomatos
guacamole 10
.5 of chicken burrito 4

Lots of food but I worked out a few times today and dinner was out with my hubby! Yummy all fresh mexican place downtown
Proatthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:18 PM   #6  

Catahoula--
So we can't post direct links, right? I do have some websites for recipes, but I don't want the link to be removed. I want to share them with everyone. Bear with me...

Kraft Recipes (dot) com- I find it user friendly. Kid friendly meals (and picky husband friendly too). You have to look for the little sun symbol for the 'healthy' meals.

Skinny Taste (dot) come- It's blog format. TONS of recipes and categorized really well. The last time I checked it out, she was still transitioning the recipes to have current PP values and old values. But she has nutrition information per serving so you can plug it into the calculator or eTools to figure out recipes she hasn't posted the PP values for.

Spark Recipes (dot) come- VERY user friendly (I find). The recipes are user submitted, so double check ingredients and nutritional information. I go here when I want an idea of what to make and if needed, I change the ingredients to fit my needs/likes. Check out the Chef Meg makeover section, you'll find some good ones there. I like her chicken pot pie recipe, I make it a lot in the winter.

I think this link will be okay because it's not external. Have you checked any of these out? I haven't done a whole lot of searching here, but it's another resource.

How's that for now? Anyone else have anything to chime in? We can post recipes too to help Catahoula out. I've got a great stuffed peppers recipes that is easily doubled (I only cook for 2) and it's 7-9 PP per serving depending on the ground meet you choose to use (and it's lean/fat %).

Okay, here's my tracker for the day.

Friday, July 17, 2011
AP Earned: 5 AP (40 min low 3 AP, 22 min moderate 2 AP)
Target: 29 PP (Yesterday I was at 30!)
Used: 30 PP

Breakfast
1 sliced fresh peach 0 PP
1 small granny smith apple 0 PP
1 slice of light whole wheat toast 1 PP
1 Tbsp reduced fat peanut butter 3 PP
1 WW String cheese 1 PP

Snack
Weight Watchers string cheese 1 PP
Weight Watchers Pretzel Thins (Rosemary and Olive Oil) 3 PP

Lunch
1/2 cup homemade coleslaw (let me know if you want the recipe) 2 PP
3/4 cup leftover stuffed pepper mixture (no pepper) 4 PP

Snack
12 cinnamon brown sugar almonds 2 PP
1/2 C. fresh sliced strawberries 0 PP
1 medium kiwi fruit 0 PP

Dinner
salad greens, cucumbers, grape tomatoes 0 PP
2 Tbsp FF Catalina dressing 1 PP
4 oz grilled sirloin, marinated in A1 NY Steakhouse marinade 6 PP
green beans, grilled, 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 2 PP

Dessert
1/2 C. soft serve ice cream 4 PP
*I usually have a product called Only 8, but when we got to the ice cream place they were out Only 8 is 1 PP for 1/2 Cup serving.

I used 1 AP earned today for that ice cream because I had planned for 2 PP for 1 cup of Only 8 with 1 Tbsp of sliced almonds for 3 PP total... But I guess that's why I workout every day, huh?

Do I eat a lot of food? I feel like compared to other trackers, I eat a ton... ?
Old 06-17-2011, 10:39 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Height: 5'6

Current Plan: Points Plus with 35points per day
Current Weight: 221.8lbs
Lifetime Goal: 150lbs or to get to where i feel happier with how i look
Goal for the Week: To work hard and try to get below 220 and into the "teens". Try to eat all my points.
Challenge for the Week: To work in as much excercise as i can and try not to talk myself into getting off of the Elliptical (cause i hate it so SO so much). I have to remember that i need to "suck it up" and do it, or i will never get where i want to be. No pain, no gain. Try to work in more days.
Trigger Foods: I am thankful that i do not crave sweets, but salty stuff is my trigger. Nachos, cheese, potato chips etc. I also sometimes crave and want stuff like hotdogs and hamburgers... which i know i can eat in moderation, but once the taste has been tasted... its like unleashing a demon. Better to avoid all together and "suck it up".
How can we help You?: To help me when i have stupid questions, and to listen when i need a shoulder. Also, to put up with the occasional rant haha.

Its not the most impressive tracker for the day, but i had to grab what was available in the fridge for lunch and for my dinner at work tonite. Also i havent written these in my tracker yet, just thinking of what i ate today for my tracker when i get home. I think my numbers are right? i dont have my book handy with me.

Lunch - Coleslaw - 1/2 cup (3pts)
Tomatoes and Cucumbers with feta cheese - (2pts)
Pickled Beets - 5 slices (0pts)
Broccoli salad - 1/2 cup (4pts)
Tea with skim milk and sweetener - (1pt) very little milk

Dinner -Carrot sticks - (0pts)
Cucumber slices - (0pts)
Cherry tomatoes - (0pts)
Celery sticks - (0pts)
2 Melba toast - (2pts)
Small stick of cheese (2pts)
Tea with skim milk and sweetener - (1pt) very little milk
Cookie - Digestive type - (2pts)

So far thats all my points for today... and i am supposed to eat 35. I wont make it today for points...will be for my goal tomorrow Also there is no breakfast because i work evenings and i dont go to bed until 3am, so i dont wake up till lunch time. So i never get in all my meals and far too busy at work to munch on snacks.

Last edited by mercuryblue; 06-17-2011 at 10:41 PM.
mercuryblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:12 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 222/ 168/ STG 160/ LTG 145

Height: 5'4"

Red face

Name: Girlsenberry, or Alaina.
Current Plan: Points+ @ 29 pts.
Current Weight: 195
Lifetime Goal: I feel like I would be happiest at 145 lbs, or whatever a 10/12 is- thin, but pleasantly curvy. "Government guidelines" thinks I should weigh between 105-120, so I guess I'll reassess when I hit 145.
Goal for the Week: Refiguring out my point tracking, and buying a digital scale.
Challenge for the Week: Hitting up a new yoga class on Sunday. Working out tonight after not doing it for 2 days- I can tell if I don't do it, I'll quit and then get mad at myself for quitting.
Trigger Foods: Sweets like cakes, fudgy brownies, ice cream, chewy cookies... and salty like potato chips, nuts, etc. Actually, all food in general, I can honestly say I have an addiction to food, and it sucks, it's all I ever think about.
How can we help You?: Kindness, even if I seem like I'm being an idiot on something. I've got a bit of social awkwardness and sometimes that comes through my writing. I think.
girlsenberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:24 AM   #9  

I've had a yucky last couple of days. Honestly, I think it's PMS and the over-eating can be blamed on that, tho I am taking responsibility for eating it.

I slept in like WOW, super late (12!! I'm normally up at 7!), so instead of eating breakfast at noon and then lunch, I just went straight to lunch. Good thing, cuz I was bad and had some Cinnabon Cinnastix (and frosting) that were leftover from yesterday, and I treated the boys to mexican dinner out (which we rarely ever get to do)

LUNCH
great harvest hi5 bread- 3
bar s cheddar sausage- 6
sauerkraut, mustard- 0

DINNER
tortilla chips, 12- 4
refried beans, 1/8 c- 2
salsa- 0
corn tortilla- 2
baby shrimp, 1/2 c- 2
jack cheese, 1 oz- 3
avocado, 1 slice- 2
green salsa- 0
black beans, 1/2 c- 2
mexican rice, 1/4 c- 2
ice tea, 1 tsp sugar- 0

SNACKS
ginger ale, 1 c- 2
cinnastix, 2- 4
frosting, 1/2 cup it came in- 3

TOTAL 37 (supposed to be 29)
REMAINING PTS (negative)-8

Way too carb-heavy today, and like zero veggies or fruit. Bad girl! I might have an apple before bedtime just to round out the evening, and to appease the sweet tooth. Splurging OVER, tomorrow is a NEW DAY.

Question- I wasn't sure on the avocado pts.. I had a 1/4" thick slice of avocado on my shrimp enchilada.. the site I got the nutrition facts from said 1/4 avocado is only 2 pts? Yeah? AND- is 1 packet of sugar really 0 pts? Really?! I've been drinking unsweetened tea because I thought a packet was 1 pt each.
Old 06-18-2011, 02:09 AM   #10  

S/C/G: SW 268/ CW 202.4/ GW 150

Height: 5'1

Name: Tiffany
Current Weight: 223.6
Lifetime Goal: 150, I think
Goal for the Week: Stop being so hard on myself!
Challenge for the Week: Low carb but still eating all my points, including some of my activity points! Over the last two weeks I've burned almost 60 activity points and not touched them... and my weight loss is non existent. I need more protein and to stop depriving myself (tho I do feel full!)
Trigger Foods: Banana bread. There is some in my kitchen. :-/
How can we help You?: Um sometimes I have to be reminded its not just about the number. I work out a lot, I do weights twice a week... I need to not be so hard on myself when the scale doesn't move.

Friday, June 17, 2011
Morning
1 tsp regular butter 1
3 item(s) egg white(s) 1
1/2 serving(s) fresh and easy applewood bacon - 2 slices 1
1/2 serving(s) Stonyfield farms vanilla greek yogurt - non fat 1 cup 2
1 cup(s) strawberries 0
Subtotal 5

Midday
1.5 cup(s) romaine lettuce 0
1/2 cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
1 serving(s) Fresh & Easy Eat Well Caesar Dressing - 2tbs 2
1 serving(s) grilled chicken strips - Costco - 3oz 3
1 cheddar cheese stick 3
Subtotal 8

Evening
1 large potato, baked 5
1 Tbsp Whipped Light Butter 1
1 fillet(s) cooked farmed Atlantic salmon fillet(s) 9
1 tsp olive oil 1
Subtotal 16

Anytime
1 small apple(s)
1 slice colby cheese 2
Subtotal 2

Food PointsPlus values total used 31
Food PointsPlus values remaining 1

Activity
20 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity 2
Activity PointsPlus values earned 2

I think I hit all my GHG for today (the dairy is iffy as I try to avoid it mostly) other than a bit more water and I will get that in before bed!

Last edited by patchymama; 06-18-2011 at 03:11 AM.
patchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:08 AM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsenberry View Post
Question- I wasn't sure on the avocado pts.. I had a 1/4" thick slice of avocado on my shrimp enchilada.. the site I got the nutrition facts from said 1/4 avocado is only 2 pts? Yeah? AND- is 1 packet of sugar really 0 pts? Really?! I've been drinking unsweetened tea because I thought a packet was 1 pt each.
On WW eTools it says 1/4 of an avacodo is 2 PP, so I think you're all set counting it that way.

1 Tbsp of regular sugar is 1 PP. So as long as you're not adding more than 3 tsp of sugar to anything throughout the day, counting it as 0 (until you hit and/or surpass the 3 tsp mark) should be fine. Have you thought about switching to Splenda or Sweet n Low, etc?

A lady at goal weight and on her 5th week of maintenance was saying she reserves 14 of her weeklies just for misc small stuff (condiments--BBQ sauce, ketchup, sugar, butter, spray butter, etc.) throughout her week. That's 2 PP per day. It seems to be working for her!

Glad to see so many people joining!!

I had a LONG day.... (started at 6am and now it's midnight...)

Target: 29 PP
Used: 35 PP, 6 AP (1 from yesterday)
Earned: 5 AP

Breakfast
2 instant oatmeal packets, low sugar 6 PP
1 granny smith apple 0 PP
coffee, splash of skim milk, splenda 1 PP

Snack
1 string cheese 1 PP
banana 0 PP
pretzel sticks 3 PP

Lunch
Sandwich 6 PP total
-turkey
-2 slices light, whole wheat bread
-reduced fat colby jack
-light chipotle mayo, 1 Tbsp
-sliced tomato
-shredded lettuce
fresh cut strawberries
1/2 C. fat free vanilla yogurt 2 PP

Snack
fresh pineapple 0 PP
sliced red bell pepper 0 PP

Dinner
Large Tossed salad 9 PP total
-salad greens w/ spinach
-cucumbers
-tomatoes
-1 boiled egg
-2 tsp EVOO
-1 Tbsp fat free italian dressing
-4 oz cold sliced sirloin steak

Snack
1 S'more 3 PP
1 Bud Light Lime, extra lime 4 PP
Old 06-19-2011, 12:39 AM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD2008 View Post
1 Tbsp of regular sugar is 1 PP. So as long as you're not adding more than 3 tsp of sugar to anything throughout the day, counting it as 0 (until you hit and/or surpass the 3 tsp mark) should be fine. Have you thought about switching to Splenda or Sweet n Low, etc?

Glad to see so many people joining!!
MrsD, thanks for getting back to me. I did Splenda for, like, 10 years and I just didn't like the way I was feeling towards the end. And then there was all this controversy over Splenda (the bleaching, etc) that I decided I was just better off using the real thing, and watching my intake. I don't need a whole lot of sugar, just a little sprinkling to take the edge off bitter tea, ya know? Oh.. and I LOVE BL w/ Lime, so good on a hot day. I used to give out samples for a distributor and I learned BL uses real lime, whereas the competitor uses artificial flavoring.

BFAST
hi5 bread- 3
egg + egg white- 2
turkey bacon- 1
oil, 2 tsp- 2
butter, 1 tsp- 1

LUNCH
papa murphy veg delite w/ art hearts, 2 slices- 8

DINNER
Subway 6" veggie sandwich, double veggies- 6
oil & vinegar- 3
mayo, 1 tsp- 0

SNACKS
After workout protein shake:
choc protein powder, 1/2 scp- 2
banana, 1/2- 0
grk yogurt, 1/2 c- 1

TOTAL 29
REMAINING PTS 0

Looking back over the day, I can see it was definitely carb heavy, but I did manage more veggies thanks to the Subway sandwich. And I made it a point to fry my egg in oil, instead of steaming it like normal (& oil in my sandwich). Oil is my friend, right? I honestly don't know why I've been trying to avoid it- I forgot that it can be good for the body, too.

I'm glad I found this place, I was kind of getting discouraged not having meetings, or friends who are doing WW with me. Support helps, for sure.

Last edited by girlsenberry; 06-19-2011 at 12:41 AM.
Old 06-19-2011, 02:16 AM   #13  

S/C/G: SW 268/ CW 202.4/ GW 150

Height: 5'1

I was doing really well today until dinner. We went out to a free movie at the park and I splurged on a sandwich and popcorn. I'm actually not sure about the popcorn points because we made it at home but I estimated higher just in case. Still within my points tho even with the splurge, I think I'm going to aim for using half of my activity points this week and see how things go. I'll do 20 min of cardio tomorrow, monday off, then another hour of Body Pump on tuesday and Zumba wednesday night.

Saturday, June 18, 2011
Morning
1/2 serving(s) TJ flax peanut butter 2 tbsp 3
1 serving(s) Alpine Valley Nine Grain bread -1 slice 2
Subtotal 5

Midday
2 cup(s) romaine lettuce 0
1 cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
2 slice(s) Natural Choice Cooked deli ham 1
1 serving(s) Kirkland Oven Roasted Turkey - 2 slices 1
1 1/2 oz cheddar or colby cheese 5
2 Tbsp Salad Dressing Light Italian Salad Dressing 2
Subtotal 9

Evening
1/2 serving(s) subway club foot long 8
3 cup(s) buttered popcorn 6
Subtotal 14

Anytime
1 serving(s) Fresh and EAsy Cashews - 1 ounce 5
1 serving(s) fresh easy baked cheese puffs 1 ounce 4 (gah these need to leave my house)
1 Blueberry Banana Pineapple Hemp Protein Smoothie 4
Subtotal 13

Food PointsPlus values total used 41
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity points swapped - 9

Activity
Body Jam - 50 min 5
Body Pump -50 min 5
Subtotal -- 10 + 2 from yesterday. Activity points remaining : 1
Weekly points remaining: 11

Last edited by patchymama; 06-19-2011 at 02:18 AM.
patchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 11:29 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 161.4/145/130

Height: 5'5"

Sat June 18 tracker:

B: .5c Greek yogurt 2
.25c all bran
1T maple syrup
.5c berries
2T half and half

S:apple

L:WW wrap 2
4 slices natural deli chicken 2
1T lite cream cheese 1
1c mixed greens 2 pickles

S:iced coffee with milk 3
1c broccoli & red peppers
3oz white wine 3

D: 2c Greek salad 7
3oz chicken breast 3
6 onion rings 11
1T ketchup 1

Yesterday was a bit of a challenge I was at a pool party for the afternoon so I just had veggies and 1 glass of wine. Then we went to visit my sister and didn't end up eating dinner till late and we ate out. And I wanted onion rings. But regret it now. Oh well today is a new day!
Proatthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 228/178/164

Height: 5'8"

Name: Cristin
Plan: Points Plus (29/day)
Weight: 178
Goal: 164
Weekly Goal: Walk 5K six times per week
Weekly Challenge: quick healthy meals
Trigger Foods: chips or anything greasy
Help Needed: new meal ideas that are kid friendly

Today's Tracker:
Breakfast
Homemade Peanut Butter and Banana Oatmeal 4

Morning Snack
1/2C Honey flavored Greek Yogurt 3
Raspberries 0

Lunch
4 Melba Toast 2
2 Lite Laughing Cow 1
2 Turkey Bites 2

Afternoon Snack
none

Dinner
5oz pork center cut 6
5oz baked potato 3
2tsp reduced calorie marj. 1
2tbsp BBQ sauce 2
sugar free jello cup 0

This is a great idea for a weekly thread!! I love looking at everyones tracker for new ideas!!
Lots2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote