Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2002, 12:02 PM   #1  

Default Holiday Recovery Efforts!

Hello! I hope everyone had a great holiday season! I did, but I went WAY overboard with the food and drink. I figured there might be others like me out there, and thought maybe it would be helpful if we shared what we are doing to get back on track!
I started back tracking yesterday after 5 days of total gluttony. It was easy for most of the day, but by evening I was ready to throw it all away and take "One more day off..."!!
The January Challenge will help me, as will knowing that I have to go bridesmaid dress shopping in a few weeks. Thank goodness there is only one more "holiday" day to go!
Anywsy, I am back to writing down everything before I eat it, as well as drinking tons of water. Exercise is next!
How did your holidays go? And how are you dealing with getting back on track?
Tara
Have a Great New Year! Lets get healthy in 2003!
Old 01-11-2003, 08:48 PM   #2  

Angry

My holiday was nice. We went on a Christmas Cruise and you know there is A LOT of food on a ship, right!-- I think I ate more from Christmas to New Years though...not so bad on the ship, since there was so much to do.

Believe it or not, I am BARELY starting to recover from the Holidays. (just in time for Valentines Day, lol) Monday is going to be my "Serious" weigh in and I'll be back OP. I think what got me motivated to start again is seeing my "BEFORE" pictures yesterday. We picked up our old film and my before picture was in the batch. *faint!* I've come along way and have a long way to go! As much as I hate that picture...I'm thankful for it. Also, two of my friends from Colorado want follow some sort of program to lose weight and have been asking me for advice. It motivates me to get back on track so I'm not a hypocrit passing information on to them that I'm not really following myself.
BUT, I'm human.

Anyway......LETS GET BACK TO BUISNESS!!!!WWstyle!

*3fChugs*
Closed Thread