Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2002, 05:40 PM   #1  

Default Advice from other Moms?

I am new mom to a almost 3 month old baby girl
I would be grateful if any other moms out there would share some wisdom with me!
Is there any way to get rid of that roll of baby fat that remains after pregnancy?
What are some good exercises that can be done with baby? I walk lots, but where I live it can get REALLY cold, so its not always an option!
Any other weight loss tips or baby advice would be greatly appreciated!
Old 12-18-2002, 12:28 PM   #2  
Big Loser

Congrats on the baby girl!!! You do not say if you are nursing - but if you are be sure you drink tons of water, tons of water is a must anyway, don't be in a huge hurry, your body has been through a lot. Try squeezing in some exercise, I found walking to be easiest - both of my babys were born in June in FL so it was really to hot to go outside - I took them to the Mall and walked or I swam in our pool. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits and drink, drink drink!!!! In no time you will be back to normal!!!
Old 12-18-2002, 01:02 PM   #3  

Thanks for sharing, Rachel!
Did you use a stroller at the mall, or a Snuggley, or something else?
How old were your babies when you started taking them swimming? My daughter loves bath time, but I haven't been to the pool with her yet- I am scared that she would be too slippery!
We have been to the mall a few times- but the local one is pretty tiny to stroll around in!
Oh, and Yes, I am breast feeding her. Did ou breast feed? Can I expect to lose much weight when I am done with that?
Thanks for your help!
Tara
Closed Thread