Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2002, 10:18 PM   #16  

Sarah,
Hey! Hope things are going well for you on your vacation. It is the day before Christmas Eve, and my good intentions are falling apart! Things were wonderful until I came home to find a friend had dropped off a tin of delicious baking while I was out.
I am now at my max pts for the day, and feel like eating anything I can get my hands (mouth!) on.
I am going to try REALLY hard not to eat any more- I already had about 18 pts worth of goodies!!!
The sad part is that the next 3 days are going to be jam packed with food everywhere! I guess maybe it is a good thing that I don't weigh in again until Jan.7...I may need to do damage control!
I still hope to lose 3 lbs by that weight in, I will try to remember that next time I walk past all that yummy food!
I hope you are having more self control than I am!!
Tara
Old 12-28-2002, 12:58 PM   #17  

Sarah,
Well, since I haven't heard from you in awhile I will hope that no news is good news
I had a great time over the holidays, but ate and drank way out of control Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day were not good for my weight loss at all. I am taking one more day to get over it, then tomorrow it is back at it again! It has not only been bad for my body, but it seems to have effected my baby as well. I still don't weigh in for 10 days, so we will see what I can do before then!
I really hope things went better for you! I have joined in the January challenge- you should too!
Tara
Old 12-29-2002, 08:12 PM   #18  

HI Tara,

Sorry to have been so long in communicado. I was using the comp at one sisters house but my other sister didn't have her new comp hooked up. I am now nome and will fill you in on my progress over the holidays (I'll likely do this tommorow) I was not as good as I planned, not exactally eating junk, just richer meals than I usually would and although I ate only a bit it was more ots than I aim to eat. I am going to do an extreme week until I weight in 6th because my location was closed Christmas day and News Year day which fall on my weigh in date. I am going to be at bottom of points and exercise each day. Plus going to eat a lot of WW soup

Talk soon, I hope that you got your videos and had a nice holiday.

Smiles,
Sarah
Old 12-30-2002, 06:15 PM   #19  

Sarah,
Hi! Good to hear from you again. Sounds like you did pretty good over the holidays- that's wonderful! I am sure that it will show next week when you weigh in.
Today is my first day back on pts. I ended up doing really terrible from Dec. 24- 29. I am back on track now, and hope to do damage control between now and next Tuesday when I weigh in again!
Will you be going out for New Year's Eve? I think we will be staying home- I went out without my hubby and baby on Boxing Day and don't think I feel like doing it again already!
If I don't hear from you, have a great New Year's Eve!
Tara
Old 01-02-2003, 09:42 AM   #20  

Hi Tara,

I hope all is well with you, I am not sure that I did as well as you think over the holidays I have joined the Jan challenge. I too don't weight in until the 8th so strict for me until then I'll let you know how it went.

Smiles,
Sarah
Old 01-02-2003, 11:13 AM   #21  

Sarah,
Well, I hope you do good. I had another bad day yesterday. I know I can do it, I am just struggling lately. I have to get my act together, though. It's only 6 days until weigh in, and I don't want a gain!!! I think I have lost any hope I ever had of acheiving a loss.
I didn't get Pilates for Christmas- although I did get lots of other great things that I really wanted. What video did you get from Walmart that you said was good? I think I will get one!
How was your Christmas? Did you get everything you hoped for and have fun with your family?
Talk to ya later!
Tara
Closed Thread