3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   How Often Do You Indugle Your Sweet Tooth? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/227292-how-often-do-you-indugle-your-sweet-tooth.html)

Meikmeika 03-05-2011 08:47 AM

How Often Do You Indugle Your Sweet Tooth?

How often do you indulge your sweet tooth? Is it a daily, weekly or monthly treat? Is it something sf and/or ff or is it a good 'ole chocolate bar?

Am I the only one who feels a meal isn't complete without dessert? LOL!!

amandie 03-05-2011 12:38 PM

LOL- I do it a few times a week. Sometimes ice cream, pie, candy or just fruit with some cool whip. Sometimes it's SF, FF or just full fat/sugar, depending on how many points I have leftover from the whole day.

I'd have to do it otherwise I wouldn't be able to stay on plan!

nancylmrn 03-05-2011 02:31 PM

It all depends on my mood and of course points left in a day or I may splurge! But if I am craving chocolate it is almost always in the form of full fa. I guess I am lucky that sweets are not that high on my must eat list. I am more a salt gal so it is chips and dip ugh

Ten Years 03-05-2011 02:50 PM

Every single day. I budget in a Smart Ones dessert every day. I eat it at night after my kids have gone to bed.

JenB77 03-05-2011 08:03 PM

Pretty much everyday :) Either a WW chocolate/caramel bar or peanutbutter bar or sometimes frozen yogurt.

Smashley 03-05-2011 08:51 PM

I like to have sweets several times a week. I like super dark chocolate and I will grab a few squares whenever I need my chocolate fix. Its hard to have in the house knowing that I could eat the whole thing, so I purchase the super expensive chocolate that way I wont eat the whole thing right away. Makes me rethink about eating it because it costs a fortune! :)

river 03-06-2011 06:23 AM

Whenever I want to. Sometimes that's every day for a week and sometimes it's every few days.

QuilterInVA 03-06-2011 11:33 AM

Dessert for me is fruit. It is sweet. Sweet junk should be limited - that's anything with flour, sugar, chocolate, etc.

barbaramatafeo 03-07-2011 04:16 PM

I have a dark chocolate raspberry WW ice cream bar every night for desert. Only 2 points plus.

pointspluspioneer 03-07-2011 04:47 PM

Those are so good Barb!! I have something probably daily. Frozen yogurt wit h ff cool whip or frozen graham crackers with cool whip.

Rarr777 03-07-2011 04:47 PM

If you count fruit (which I do) every day. If you mean otherwise, once or twice a week. I've been sticking to dark chocolate.

PrimeTime 03-07-2011 05:06 PM

My favorite smart one dessert is cookie dough...I have one everyday...however, it's a teaser and i'm big on sweets, so sometimes when I'm eating I find myself wanting more sweets:(...but I don't of course...

LitChick 03-07-2011 10:11 PM

I indulge it pretty much everyday. That could mean some sweet cantaloupe, a 1 oz piece of quality dark chocolate or a cookie - it depends on the day and how much I feel like indulging. :)

Edited to add: Because things like cake and cookies are a big 'red light' food for me, I do NOT bring them into my house. If I want to have something like that, I have to eat it outside my house, like a restaurant or bakery, have one serving and be done with it. I do not buy whole cakes or boxes of cookies. I know my weak spots and could not resist that temptation.

BlueEyes83 03-08-2011 08:18 AM

I indulge everyday with either some ice cream or some kind of chocolate. If I don't have my sweet, I am not satisfied at all for the day.
I actually keep dark chocolate bars in my freezer, they are 6pp for the whole bar, normally I will split it in half, awesome sweet snack :D.

Tudor Rose 03-08-2011 08:25 AM

I love, love, love the WW English toffee ice cream bars. They are 3 points each on PP and I usually have one four or five times a week at night after dinner or after work.