Old 12-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default Newbie to WW

I was so inspired by everyone on here and how they loved the new plan that I just joined WW on Friday, 12/10 and I am loving it!!!! I really want my husband to join but he will not, he said he will not come to the meetings but will follow the plan with me. How can I figure out his points?

Here are his stats:

Weight: 270
Height: 6'1"

Does anyone know how to figure out his points?

Thanks so much...
stocco88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Hi!!! I tried figuring out the points on my calculator and am having trouble, have to look at the user manual to see how to change the stats if that's even an option.

I think that's awesome that you guys are doing this together!! You must have a really wonderful and supportive husband =D I wish you both the best of luck on your weighloss journeys!
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

You can buy a calculator and figure it out. It's copyrighted information that we aren't supposed to give out.
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:32 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6

Kimberly you inspired me to join WW, your success is inspirational... Seagirl, I bought a new calculator on Friday and all I know how to do on it is calculate points for items.... I saw a previous post today that someone asked for point amount for a friend and it was given, sorry I didnt know you couldnt ask... I will try to figure it out on my calculator... I am still getting use to this...
stocco88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #5  
Persistance loses weight

S/C/G: 216/177/136

Height: 5'7"

Congrats on joining WW! It really is a great program. Your husband would have 56 points per day according to my calculator.
skinnycow126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:58 PM   #6  
A Buxom Babe

S/C/G: 230/213/155

Height: 5'6"

Welcome!! Anybody with a pointsplus calculator can help you...don't feel bad about asking. I tried adjusting mine to figure out for you and it's not cooperating. Maybe my brain is just frozen right now I will try again tomorrow if no one helps before then.

You and your hubby will do great .... the new program is fabulous!!
BuxomPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:06 PM   #7  
Not Giving Up!

S/C/G: 351/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Good luck - you can both do this! My husband and I have the same scenario - I go to WW meetings and all, and he follows the points and eating plan. He has lost upwards of 150 pounds and counting.

By the way, the little booklet that came with your calculator explains how to calculate daily point targets and change info to get different results; that's how I did my husband's.
LitChick is offline   Reply With Quote