Old 12-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

Default How Are You Preparing for a Successful Week?

Here's what I'm doing to set myself up for success this week:
Beets are boiling on the stove.
A big pot of turkey soup in the fridge.
A container full of carrot & celery sticks in the fridge (either for snacking to chop and add to recipes.)
2 bunches of cauliflower chopped & in the fridge for quick steaming or roasting.
A bunch of broccoli rabe washed, chopped & divided into 3 bags.
Sufficient portions of chicken & shrimp in the fridge for lunches & dinners.
Checked milk & oatmeal/cereal supplies to make sure breakfast is covered for the week.
Drawer full of yogurt - check!
Workout clothes clean? yep.

What about you? What healthy habits are you setting up to help you fly through the week?
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:12 PM   #2  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Seagirl,

This is exactly what I just finished doing. I cooked all my food for the week. I cooked up a supply of chicken breasts, green beans, FF mashed potatoes, brocolli, soup and a large green salad. I have lots of fresh fruit on hand, lf turkey breast, ff yogurt and whole grain sandwich rounds. I am ready to take on another week. I like your idea of laying out workout clothes too so I will go and do that now. This week I am focusing on getting back to working out.

I re-started last week and I am very motivated now. I hope you have a great week
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

Awesome! I think we are both going to have fantastic weeks!
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Me to I cooked a bunch of chicken breast, cut up the meat put it in zip lock bags, ready to eat, veggies all cut up, some cooked so fast to warm up. Lots of fruit fresh and ready for the week. By planning I eat healther and stay on track easily. Plus my son can whip together his supper while I am at work, and the kitchen doesnt look like a storm went through it.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote