P+ first week wi? how did you do??

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Since the plan rolled out a week ago yesterday, have we had any to weigh in yet for a full week under their belt? If so what were the results and what are your feelings after trying the plan for a week? My wi is tomorrow and I'm so excited to see how I fared, I had a hard time hitting my 29 pts at the beginning of the week daily but by the end Im managing it better and I also ate every last one of my 49 weekly pts so we'll see how that effected me as well

So please come post your first week losses here with p+!!
  • First week down ....... loss of 2.6#
    I actually felt like it would be a little more. But, I'll happily take that! And.....I didn't have any problem using up my 30 points! haha! But, at my meeting I heard a lot of people say that they couldn't use up their points either spryng!
  • I'm down 2 and like Jar1965, thought it would have been more.
  • I don't WI til Thursday, but will post then. I'd be happy with 2!
  • I'm down 3.2 I had 30 weekly left, and 42 per day. Now I only have 41 per day.
  • Almost forgot. VIP It's a point target. If at the end of the day, you have points left, but you are full/satisfied, then do not eat your remaining points. Go with hunger/fullness. Per my leader.
  • Hello! I'm new to posting here. I lost 4 lbs on my first week on PP but 1.4 of that was gain from Thanksgiving. I've been on WW since July. I really am liking the plan so far.
  • I'm also new here. I just started WW last Monday and lost 3.8 lbs. I was on WW (dec 09-feb 10) but got pregnant in Feb so I took a break. Had wait out my 6 weeks postpartum which matched up with WW changing the plan kinda funny how it worked out lol.
  • I weigh in on saturday and will post then.
  • I WI in on Friday's and switched to the new plan last Monday. So this past friday I was down 1. I just got TOM today, soooo I must say I am pretty happy for a loss with all that water retention! Hope to see a better loss this week.
  • I weighed in tonight. It's the first time I've one evening weigh ins, and the result was much different from weighing in in the morning at home, on a very reliable scale. At WI, I was down 2 pounds. This morning at home I was down 5. Down is good!

I have 38 points, went over three days and was under two days. I ended the week with 24 points left.

I like the new program a lot. More protein, less carbs works for me.
  • Congratulations to all the losers.

Per the WW new plan book, page 31, you must eat no less than 29 points per day or you won't have adequate nutrition.
  • First week I lost 4.6 lbs. I LOVE the new plan. I am eating so much healthier and cut out refined sugars.

I get 32 points and have not once yet ate them all. I am full and eating lots of fruits and veggies. I still have 10 points left today and it's already almost 8 p.m. I refuse to eat because I have to get in more points. I'm full and satisfied.

Congrats and good luck everybody!!
  • Loss for first week = 2 lbs
    Total weight loss to date = 21.8 lbs
    Current weight = 160 on the dot
  • Weighed in this morning..

Lost 1.2 pounds. A lot less than I thought but I know exactly why it wasn't more.

A loss is still a LOSS! Its a start and I'll be better this week.