Old 12-01-2010, 11:33 AM   #1  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Excited

So I have my meeting tonight. I get all the new information for the new plan, I'm super super excited. It's going to be a good change I think and keep me on track for healthy eating and help me cut out more carbs.

For the life of me...I still cannot understand why so many people are so negative about the change. Change is GOOD. It's not like WW is going to start a program that is going to make everyone gain weight...
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #2  

I totally agree with you! I went into it with an open mind and so glad i did. This new program is GREAT! much easier for me and much more filling. I'm having a hard time fitting in all my points for the day, never mind the activity points and weeklies! I actually feel like I'm overeating for once!
pointspluspioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

I went to my meeting this morning and was super excited, probably too excited if anything!! Change is always a scary thing but this is one that's positive and I have faith that this new plan is going to be better than the last and have great results for everyone! It's all about having a positive attitude =D
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195.5/130/120

Height: 5' 6"

I think it's just a little scary for people. There is the old saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" After losing close to 50 lbs on the old plan, it is scary because what if this doesn't work? But hey! I'm giving it a shot

The other thing that is weird is how pretty much everyone has 29 points - it doesn't make sense to me, but I guess they know what they are doing.

My other worry about this plan is that I am eating MORE on it. I used to eat around 4 or 5 points a day of fruit... I wouldn't use points for 100 calorie packs, or cakes, or fast food, or the other stuff they are trying to steer people away from...

But like I said, I'm definitely giving it a shot for 2 months just to see how it goes.
Shytowngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:28 PM   #5  

I actually have 31 pts. It's tough to eat that many. Now that i'm eating healthier again after a year of stress and family issues i'm back on track. But the healthier are definitely the fuller foods! The old program did not work for me at all. They said i was maybe eating too many carbs, that's why i'm hoping for this one to work or i'm at a total loss!!
pointspluspioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:30 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

@Shytowngal-You're definately right about the new plan being a bit scary, especially for people like you and I who have lost a huge chunk of weight. At first I was terrified that maybe this plan would make me go back to my old ways of binge eating and just completely lose control. I felt a LOT better once I got to my meeting and my leader patiently explained the plan and answered everyone's questions. She has been doing this plan since October (Guess the leaders were guinea pigs in a way) and she has lost 8lbs so it really does work!

This time they are really stressing activity because of the extra points and also because exercising has many great benefits! I think we will do just fine and see some great results =D
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:24 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 195.5/130/120

Height: 5' 6"

I'm feeling better about it too Kim. I should find a meeting near me. I have never been to one, I've just being tracking online and using 3FC as my "meetings"

One thing I can definitely do is up my exercise!
Shytowngal is offline   Reply With Quote