Old 11-21-2010, 05:09 PM   #1  
Xan
serial rejoiner

S/C/G: 296/264/160

Height: 5' 8"

Default Restarting one more time

I have restarted and failed more times than I can count, but I am determined to finish the job this time! I'm Xan, a stress eater who grabs a candy bar to keep going and has forgotten how to schedule meals, or cook them.

I was considering restarting one more time because I have a week off and should be able to follow the program. This has become a tradition but this time, this time, I will plan well enough to be able to stick to it after the break! I was doubly inspired by reading a current Success Story on the WW site about a woman who's a bit older than I am, though not much!, and also a harried high school principal. If she can do it...

I nearly waited until next week for the new program, but didn't want to waste another week. I love this site. I've been coming here since the site was new, and recognize a few names. Good luck to all of us!
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:37 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/185/135

Height: 5ft5

Welcome back! Great to have a rejoiner
gerly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #3  
Back at It!

S/C/G: 238/220/170

Height: 5'4 1/2

Welcome back, and good for you! Best of luck. I find those success stories so motivating as well. There is a big section here on 3fc on success stories and reaching goals.

I also had the same bad habits of grabbing a candy bar, or chips instead of planning or eating healthy. I find that if I eat healthy, and at regular times of day, that I don't crave those snacks much at all anymore. I substituted fat free yogurt with fruit on top to satisfy those sweet cravings. I also found that substituting junk food for exercise, so that if I want to eat junk, I go to the gym instead.
Jojo381972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #4  
Xan
serial rejoiner

S/C/G: 296/264/160

Height: 5' 8"

Thank you, gerly and JoJo.

I had a good first day -- not a bit of junk. I feel better already. JoJo, you are absolutely right. I just have to live it!
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Hi Xan!

I think it's pretty awesome that you're back and you're going to do great this time! I am also a binge eater (Or was) and Weight Watchers has helped me conquer my eating disorder. It wasn't fun eating enormous amounts of food until I was in so much pain I couldn't move. This program has saved my life and I owe my life to it =D I still have days where I overeat but I make sure to exercise at least 4 days a week to balance everything out as far as calories in and out. Exercise has also helped me get over my cravings for certain foods and it honestly gives me a euphoric feeling after! So as long as you're tracking and fitting some activity in you're going to do great!
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:30 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 223.8/193/150

Height: 5'3"

Hi,

I am going to join on Sunday with the new program. I, too, am a binge/stress eater and have gotten so far off I hope I can stick to it this time. I have joined & rejoined more than I can count. Also, had thought of WLS, but am too nervous for that.

Happy Thanksgiving!
basketsbears is offline   Reply With Quote