Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2002, 01:53 AM   #1  

Question follow WW at home?

Could someone help me? I would like to try the WW Points, but cant afford to go to meetings or the online thing. I would just like to follow it at home at get some support from anyone here. Any ideas? Thanks Debbie Emails are welcome also. [email protected]
Old 06-13-2002, 11:25 PM   #2  
Vi

There is a gal in my group who is on a WW scholarship. She told them that she could not afford it and apparently WW has some type of program available that she was able to join and attend for free.

You may also want to join WW when there is no registration fees. The first weeks booklet and pts finder will give you the program basics and it would run around $15. Then you could use the 3fat chicks and WW site for free support.

You have to get a pts finder to do the program, so though folks can give you ideas you will still need the WW tool to do the program.
Old 06-14-2002, 01:02 AM   #3  

Thanks for the info. I will have to check it out to see if there is anything in this area.
Old 06-14-2002, 09:43 AM   #4  
Vi

You can also buy the program basics at ebay but I would not recommend it, as usually the prices are high and you dont know what you are getting.

I think if you attend one meeting you will get what you need and learn about the program (they have a meeting after each meeting to explain program basics to new members)

Also while you are there you may want to pick up the fast food companion and / or dining out companion. These give points for foods so you dont have to figure them out all the time.
These run under $20 for both. The JOURNAL is also available for around $4 and you can track your points for 12 weeks.

Go to a meeting...you will be so glad...
Old 03-20-2003, 04:29 PM   #5  

Default Get the stuff

squeek:
WW is definately a business....therefore, they will sell anything. You could just walk into a meeting place and say you are visiting or from another meeting place, but want to buy, i.e, cookbook, points books, I bet they would sell whatever you want.

Magazines are real helpful too. I like Shape, Cooking Light & WW magazine. That has weekly menus & recipes inside.

I wanna cookie!
Closed Thread