Old 08-25-2008, 11:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 248/243.6/165

Height: 5'7

Default Hello

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi....After many failed attempts on the WW program at home, Ive decided that I needed to go back to meetings. My first meeting was on Aug.4, so today makes my 4th meeting, and my weigh in days are Monday evenings...I vow not to miss a meeting until my journey is over. I was so close to goal at one time, but I got pregnant and gained it all back and never lossed it again, and he is now 4... So, it's time.....My friend and I joined together, again, we both lossed the weight together the first time, and gained it back, however it took her a few years to gain hers back. When we lose the weight, our gift to ourselves is a trip to NewYork City next May....I'm so excited and on the right track....As of today I lost 10.6lbs, and hopefully after tonight, I'll be down at least another lb!

I look forward to becoming an active members on the WW boards....
Shaanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 03:06 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Shannon!

3FC is a great place for support and encouragement. Jump right in where ever you feel comfortable.

Losing with a friend is a great way to stay motivated and on-track. There are two women (friends) at my meeting who started together and have hit every major milestone in the same week, they have both lost 40lbs now each! You can just look at them and see how much it means to them to have each other. Good luck on your journey!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote