Old 08-14-2008, 07:44 PM   #1  
I want the fully monty..

S/C/G: 240/check ticker/170

Height: 6ft

Default Flex points or free day.

I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but instead of using my flex points I usually just pick a day and eat whatever I want. Does anyone else do this? I have been losing well, even doing this.
xdominic89x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 262/ See Ticker / 150

Height: 5' 4"

Usually. We love this Mexican restaurant and typically go there every weekend - usually on Saturday night. I have figured out how many points there are in the dishes I like and depending on my week, I will order what fits. If I do well during the week (OP) then I will treat myself to more chips and this cheese dip I just love as well as an extra margarita. I do make sure that I drink a full glass (12 oz) of water while I eat to make up for all of the extra sodium and alcohol I have. Not sure if that helps or not, but it doesn't hurt.

Last edited by Chey; 08-14-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:05 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

If I told myself that I could eat whatever I want one day, I would eat far beyond 35 FPs... Mostly because I'm sure we'd go out to eat, and restaurant food sure can eat up points like nothing else. So that's kind of a dangerous strategy for me, but if it works for you, go for it.

I kind of naturally have a couple of days over the week on which I will spend more FPs, and I just go with that flow instead. If a couple days out of the week I want to eat 10 FPs, and the rest of the week I'm pretty near my target, no harm in that, seems to be working for me!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #4  
Tink is on The Beach

S/C/G: 240/see signature/150

Height: 5'7

After 2 weeks of being on WW I finally was like rlhsekfhsekljdfhdg so I had one day where I didnt feel like counting things... so I ate whatever food I wanted (not all was bad). But then I went to dinner at applebees. It didn't break the scale, but it was a set back. But if you jump right back into things, you should be fine. I wouldn't go too overboard though. I wouldn't make it a habbit.
TinkFreak117 is offline   Reply With Quote