Old 07-24-2008, 06:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

Default Hello weight watchers!

hey everyone,
jus wanted to properly introduce myself...im 25, a chronic dieter switching over from LAWL....felt so restricted, i stopped loosing weight and they took everything away from me, most of my meat, except lean meats, like chicken and turkey, no premade frozen meals which i love, when im on the run, jus pop one in...couldnt eat progresso soups, or carrots and peanut butter...nothing sweet...i have a sweet tooth! i have to fill it once in a while...was also getting tired of their bars, which are very expensive...tried to substitute them with lunas...after yrs of lunas, i cant look at them..theyre great, i enjoyed them, but one can only consume so many!
i knew it was time for a change...i need real food! after being out bc of surgery, i know i needed to do smthng to get back to the bod i had...started to walk my pooch a half hr a day, and picked up my ole ww book from 7yrs ago...hey it still works!

i have all the inspiration i need, im meeting my future DH's family and friends over christmas...and totally freaked out! but want my confidence back, so i can win them over with my charm and probably in a few yrs, i need to get into a slinky wedding dress, so i neeeeed to do this right!

went to the grocery store today, had no idea how much ww had dominated since i did it so long ago, and it tastes good! ive given up on aspartame/splenda products...i want the real deal, if im gonna have ice cream, i want to enjoy it, and even though the ice cream ww has is very light, it tastes like icecream...i was so pleasantly surprised, the icecream wheel was well worth its 3pts! i love this diet...i couldnt be happier, and ive done them all and surely you all have too. im just super excited real food! yey!
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:03 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

Hello Aggie! I met you on the other thread, but will give you a big here, too. You'll get plenty of real food with Weight Watchers. Just pop in some of the threads and groups here where you'll find lots of friendly people, too.

Last edited by Jane; 07-24-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:19 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

Hello, Aggie, and welcome! I just started WW on April 8. It's been up & down for me, all my own doing and not a flaw in the plan. I love it, though, and it's the first "diet" that I haven't given up on after a short time.

These WW threads are great. I do WW "at-home," so I use the folks here for my support!

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 02:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

thank you for the greeting! im doing ww at home as well...wishing us lots of luck!
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote