Old 06-10-2008, 02:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/189/165

Height: 5'10

Default New Here - quick question....

Hello everyone!

I am new here (starting today) I am was given a WW kit, and have decided to give it a shot, although I will not be officially joining as it is too expensive right now. So I am going with the flex plan, and was curious as to how much weight loss should be expected each week?
Thanks in Advance!

Mandy
LuluBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Unfortunately, we can't really expect any certain amount of weight lost each week. Not only does it vary from week to week, but it varies from person to person. Generally speaking "1 - 2lbs" is said frequently as a maximum amount that can be healthfully lost each week. A lot of people tend to fall in that range. But remember it's an average. It might mean you'd lose 3 pounds one week and .2 the next. Or you might even gain .8, but lose 2lbs the following WI.

Sorry I can't give a straight forward answer! The answer just happens to be, well, not that straight forward!

It's not only about weight lost either, but health gained. Stick with it no matter what the scale is saying

Best of success!!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:09 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

What Faerie said.

Just wanted to say welcome to 3FC! If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:27 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

Welcome, Mandy! This is a super-nice group. I'm doing WW at home myself, so I find my support here. I know you'll find the same.

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:51 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

I'm doing WW on my own and so far I've lost almost 80 lbs since last October........what i usually considered normal was 2 lbs..but sometimes it can be as low has half a pound.......at the beginning it was a little more due to a lot of water retention! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote