Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 06:26 AM   #151  

Only have a moment right now, will come back on line later and post my meal plan, more thoughts, etc.
I blew it yesterday. I had pizza. It's been ages.
Back on the wagon today. I'm feeling as sense of entitlement and I didn't even work out. I feel in danger when this kind of thing happens to me, as it does perhaps to all of us now and then.
I'll do better today.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:00 AM   #152  
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 250/200/177

Height: 5' 3"

Paige, congratulations staying OP two days in a row, you said you were getting back op and it looks like you are...yeah. Also it is awesome that you found a place exactly like you were looking. Things are going well for you....That is so wonderful and no hassle with moving. Congratulations again.

Janelle, great decision to eat sensibly. Not that SB isn't sensible, I have no idea what it is about. It is just I am reading this Beck Diet Solution book and it says to choose a diet plan that you can do long term. If you are eliminating certain foods it will be unrealistic to think you can elim'inate these foods forever. It goes on to say if you need junk food, you can have it, just figure it into your diet. For me I think I would exercise more if I want a certain treat Beck is also big on planning all meals. Good luck with your healthy eating.

Linda, well you had pizza yesterday remember you told us one meal didn't make us gain weight, it was meal after meal after meal. So you ate the pizza, get back on plan, get to the gym and get that drill sgt back out. Did you talk about preparing for the holidays at your meeting? I went to a new meeting and have decided to really focus on Core until the new plan comes out. I am so excited about the week of December 10th when it comes out.

Donna, how are you doing? My steps are great, my running is going well, although I keep on hearing from people why I should walk rather than run, due to joints and how hard it is on your body. My problem is when I put on my running stuff I can't walk for some reason. I will have to research if running is really bad for me. So far it has been great for me, I feel so much better after I run. How is your exercising and eating?

Sandra, how was your day of shopping, do tell all. Are you all done your xmas shopping? Did you buy decorations for your new home?

Barb, I do hope you are feeling better. It is awesome you didn't gain while visiting family. My family drives me crazy with all the food they serve when you visit.

Jackie, how is the Beck Diet Solution going for you.? I am on day 15 this morning. It says to Let the Diet Begin.

Laura, how are you doing? I do hope all is well with you.

Kim, wasn't it nice getting a bit of snow, we had very little snow but it made the ground look white and it was so pretty. how is your exercise and eating?

Faylene how are you doing?

Erica, and Erika, where are you ladies, I do hope you are both doing well.

Good morning to everyone and I hope you all have an awesome day.

Ann
Old 11-29-2007, 08:06 AM   #153  

OK back again, I'm really pressed for time still.
Breakfast was:
Fat free plain yogurt, 1/2 banana, one slice weight watchers toast with butter spray (0 points)
No plans for lunch and I have to go, I promise to be a good girl and will be back to respond later.
Linda
Old 11-29-2007, 08:49 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

I'm back - haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Life just interrupts. I had so much going on the past 14 days with Nino having that scare and then 27 people for T'day dinner and all that ensues with family flying in and staying at the house. The only comment I have to say about eating issues is that I feel crappy and am so looking forward to eating healthy again. WI today.

Waving hello to everyone - I should start being around more again. Missed everyone. I'll try to catch up in the next few days.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:15 AM   #155  
barb

Height: 5'7

Hello everyone...Starting to get some of my energy back. Going a little stir crazy it has been 4 days since I left the house, I went to exercise on Monday and that was it. I am hoping I feel better today to do a little returns. I am feeling a little week though. I am suppose to meeting a new trainer tom and I think I better cancel for next Monday. I really think even if I felt better he will kill me if it is My first day back in a Long time. I was unable to workout while home in MI. So really I worked out 1 day in 2 weeks. Eating is going OK. Not good but not eating alot. Should concentrate on eating less.

My DH told me they are cutting back hrs. Why do they do this around the holidays???? This is a sure sign that the job is closing up and We have no idea where we will be going. Again part of me wants to move back and part of me wants to stay for the schools here. My one son has a small form of dyslexia. More in the processing form. Anyway, this school district really has done some great things for him. Well not the district but the teachers. We have been blessed and I am so afraid because than it will be really stressful looking into the districts. I do not know if any of you have children with a learning disability but it can be emotionally draining. You need to be on things 100%. I am his only advocate. I cry alot due to the stress. I just want what is best for him.

Not much to say. Paige good luck on Friday....

Hello Ann and Derry hang in there Ann was right one day is not bad...

to everyone else.. hello Barb
Old 11-29-2007, 06:21 PM   #156  
Kim

S/C/G: 210/150

Height: 5'5

Hi all!!

Just a quick check in. WI was yesterday.... wasn't very nice, up 1.5. Which is better than what I was up....being OP all week paid off..... but then I look at myself and think what if I hadn't been up.... still lost what I did.... I would have been down 1.5... I would be at 175.5..... Sort of depressing!!

Anyway, All the more insentive to be good. Actually I have been sick for the last two days, started with a Migraine, which has now turned into a cold/larengitis (I don't think that is spelled right, but I think you get the meaning! ) So my appitite is pathetic. I am forcing myself to eat something, just because I know that I should. I am getting sick just in the nick of time too. I am taking DH on a romantic weekend to celebrate our anniversary that was in September. This is the first weekend that we have had available. We are staying at a B&B for two nights.... first time we have been away for two nights in a row together since we started having kids. Yikes!! so I will be eating out a lot... I will try and make good choices, I want to be down come next Wednesday, so I WILL be wise in my food and my portions. As wise as one can be when one is being served breakfast by kindly in-keepers in the privacy of ones room!!!

Well, I need to get some things ready for the kiddies for the weekend and find something for me to eat. The rest of the family went out for pizza with my DS and her basketball team. Big pep rally for their first game. I decided to stay home and mother my cold in the hopes that I am in better shape tomorrow!! Have a terrific weekend everyone. Stay warm!!! It is cold here in Michigan!!!
Old 11-29-2007, 08:21 PM   #157  
focused and aiming

Hi, Chickies. I had a grand day shopping. I am finished!! I went to Toys R Us, Linens n Things and Target. All I need to do now is finish wrapping.

Linda, so you ate pizza? Now you have that urge behind you. Just keep on keepin' on.

{{{{{Barb}}}}} I am sorry about DH's job. You're right. This is a horrible time of year for that.

Paige and Ann, you're doing great, girls. One day at a time--that's all we can do? Or maybe one meal?

Laura, it's good to see you back. I missed you. 27 people? Amazing!

Kim, me, too. I get depressed at how I'm sabotaging myself. I guess we need to just bite that bullet and git'er done.

I'll be gone a couple of days without my puter. We're going to visit friends and shoot a tournament. Ya'll have a great OP! weekend.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:05 AM   #158  

DJM, what kind of work does your husband do? I hope he keeps his job, but there are other places with truly great schools. Don't worry. In the last few years of my life, I've had an "everything happens for a reason" attitude and it helps me deal. I know that life will have it's ups and downs and we need to accept the downs with grace and recognize and opportunity to grow and learn from these times. I know the trying times very well. Hang in there!
Larua, I hope things settle down for you.
I had a really wild day yesterday and in the end, what always suffers for us when we have truly crazy times. We know, it's our eating. I played Paige yesterday, I was baking in the kitchen all afternoon yesterday. But, unlike our dear Paige, I lost control. Several of those BLTs (bites, licks and tastes). But it was all for a good cause. Tomorrow is my church fair. I couldn't post last night as I ran out of time. I had to sit down and finish knitting the scarf that I've been working on for ages so I can deliver it today to be sold at the fair. I finally got it done about 8:45 last night and promptly went straight to bed.
Kim, I'm so sorry you are not feeling well. What lousy timing when you have this special weekend away planned. I hope you have perked up greatly. Sounds like a lovely time. Have fun!
Sandra, have a great weekend away and do some great "shooting", not sure how you refer to it.
As for me, I have to do better today than yesterday, I absolutely MUST. My flex points are almost all gone, if not gone. (I stopped tracking two days ago as well when I lost control). Today is another busy day, but first and foremost is my plan, it must be.
Also, I'm going to go right now and re-start the thread and then I shall post my eating plan to begin the day/thread fresh!
Linda
Old 11-30-2007, 04:07 AM   #159  

Here it is, the link to the new thread!
C-ya there!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127997
Closed Thread