Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2002, 04:23 PM   #1  
Smith Mountain Mommy-Girl

Default Anyone Using WWONLINE??????

I am trying to get back on Program and need some help. In the past I go to meetings and do very well for a few weeks...then either my work or DH's or kids obligations start getting in the way of my making time for the meetings.and I let it!! So I do realize that THAT part is MY problem. However as most Moms do I put myself last and I know that I shouldn't. I have been on the WW site lately and am considering doing the WW ONLINE. Have any of you tried that? The meetings won't support me if I don't go.... But I am on the computer daily.So Iwas thinking that this might be an answer. I must say that I am so glad to see that the WW Message Board is greatly improved and there seems to be a lot of activity there... I keep remembering reading posts that the etools didn't work very well and I don't want to pay for something that is only going to be up and working part time....

If any of you have had experiences with it I would love to hear about it!!

emmy
Old 01-24-2002, 01:19 PM   #2  
One Martini at a Time...

Smile

They've made a ton of improvements to eTools. I actually really like it -- I bailed on meetings last year, but had the code so I am using the online tools. I absolutely LOVE the food database, because there are HUNDREDS of things that aren't in the books or anywhere on the web. The other thing is the recipe db - you can search by food, ingredient, meal, or how many points you have left, as well as picking one item or an entire meal. Since I wasn't attending meetings, it was very cost effective.

However, since it is a new service, there are bugs and glitches. I work in software, so I know how it goes, but you just have to know that for every error they have a process for fixing it and eTools is constantly improving.

Cheers!
Old 01-24-2002, 03:56 PM   #3  
WW Ultra Diva Wench

Default WW Online

I signed up for WW Online last Friday. I've been doing WW for over 3 years. I had to stop going to meetings about a year ago because of $$$. I wasn't at goal yet (40 to go). I gained 10 lbs and decided I had to have something because I was allowing life to get in my way, hence the 10 lb gain. I decided to do WW Online because it is better for me $$ and it has been great for me. I go there everyday a few times a day, not just to journal, but to read stuff - to stay focused.
Closed Thread