Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2001, 02:30 PM   #16  

Angry Thanks for the Welcomes

Gosh, thanks everyone (Melissa,Seasaw,Patch,Katie) for the nice welcomes! I am so glad I signed up for this (finally). Althought I am maintaining for life, this is my first holiday since joining WW on 2/13/01, so everyday is a challenge in itself. Reading all of your thoughts helps me to realize that I am not in it alone... thanks!
Old 12-12-2001, 03:23 PM   #17  

Height: 5'7"

Patch: You look great! It's nice to be able to place a face with the name

Adelweiss: You're right each day is a challenge and lifetime is part of the journey. The holidays still pose a challenge for me as do the weekends. Glad you decided to join us!

As far as my weigh in went, I was down .8 but I'm still .2 over I know part of this is water retention with TOM scheduled to begin next week. I need to go back on Saturday for another "official" weigh in to send in to the main office as part of the receptionist position. Anyway, I'm looking forward, I know I did things right this week and will continue to forge ahead. Hope everyone else has successful weigh in's!
Old 12-12-2001, 04:44 PM   #18  
si, si signora

patch: you look great! v. nice to put a face to a name. I don't know why I was thinking lighter brown or blonde, maybe california?????

well, we had a sewer crisis this morning, so I spent part of the morning waiting for our plumber to deal with our side sewer. It made for a not very productive morning....

melissa- good for you and your loss, you'll lose that .2 in quick time. Perhaps, take off your jewelry?

okay, gotta go.

lala
Old 12-13-2001, 12:33 PM   #19  

Well, I'm posting all over that I had a baaaaad night last night. I could not stop eating sweets. Started with the skinny cow, graduated to the 2pt pudding, and then glommed down probably 6-8 pcs of chocolate coins. I never usually touch the stuff but I was a wee bit out of control.

Ah well. Today is another day.

Patch
Old 12-13-2001, 07:38 PM   #20  

Hello ladies,

Patch - great picture. You've inspired me to try to attach a picture as well.

Melissa -congrats on the loss!

I don't weigh in til Friday since my Wed nite community meeting is on hiatus until early Jan (not enough people for the series to continue, so we are going to restart it again after the New Year).

OK, I am going to see if I can attach a photo. This is our Christmas card that we sent out this year.
Old 12-14-2001, 02:06 PM   #21  
si, si signora

hi everyone,

the sun is out here and its too nice to be at work. whaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

we have our work potluck. v. nice, but no need for a little black dress. I whizzed some quince chutney w/lf cream cheese and called it art. I may sneak out and hit the cake decorating store for some bags and new colors for cookie decorating on sunday.

kt no picture yet.

Well, I should get to work, I'll check back later.

take care all.

lala
Old 12-14-2001, 02:50 PM   #22  

Height: 5'7"

It's been rainy & gloomy all day...good to be inside! The weather has been warm, not a typical December for us. The forecast is calling for snow next week...we'll see if it actually does.

Tonight we have a party for DH's company--should be fun. The main courses are prime rib, filet of sole, and chicken marsala...along with the usual accompaniments. They usually have shrimp cocktail and a cheese/meat tray before dinner. I'll have to steer away from the cheeses.

Patch: We've all had days like you had... the trick is moving forward

Goal for the weekend is to get our tree and get it up and decorated...that'll be a feat in itself.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 12-14-2001, 08:30 PM   #23  

Tried to attach the Xmas photo, but got an error message saying that it was too large of a file. Can't seem to figure out how to crop it to reduce the size of the file. May try to figure it out this weekend.

Was majorly up at my weigh in this morning - weighed in at a whopping 148.0. Did myself in with the excess amts of cookie dough, plus TOM was FIVE days late (Yikes!- I was starting to sweat it!!), but showed up this morning, so I'm sure that didn't help the situation much.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Closed Thread