Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2001, 10:43 AM   #1  

Default Palm Pilot software?

I have lost my Palm Pilot prc for Weight Watchers Fast Food list. It was a 3 part download of restaurants, FF in alphabetical order (like a-j, k-p,q-z) I have looked everywhere on the net for this one. The alashka site has too many downloads (separately) and there is not as many restarants, FF places. Please help by sending as a attachment one like this If you would please TY ladybugplus
Old 11-15-2001, 11:07 AM   #2  

Pardon me for asking this - but did you look on your computer for the backup files?
Old 11-15-2001, 07:32 PM   #3  
Smith Mountain Mommy-Girl

Hi

I have been thinking about adding a Palm Pilot to my Christmas list and so this topic caught my interest. I know NOTHING about them but I did a search of the archives here and found some old posts with lots of info. Thought that might be helpful to you as well....some of the posts were original answers to some posts youmade some time back Ladybug. I just searched for Palm Pilot and went back a year. Hope this helps...looked like some good sites. I will have to search it again in Santa is good to me.

emmy
Old 11-16-2001, 02:16 PM   #4  

have you tried www.dwlz.com ??? i know that she has like 200+ restaurants and you can dl them on your palm pilot!

Kym
Old 11-23-2001, 08:30 AM   #5  

Thanks everyone I got the ones from dotti..they worked fine
Closed Thread